The tides

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

The tides

Post by pipefitterdom »

My latest scheme is tidal pumping.
We are mostly water. Even more so when we pump huge.
I am beginning to monitor the condition of the tides whenever I pump to see if I grow faster approaching high tide or not. Who knows, maybe the optimum time to pump is low tide... The moon is closer so it has the most gravitational pull at high tide.

Yesterday I pumped for two hours beginning a few hours after high tide. Today I started an hour before high tide so we'll see how it goes.
I had a theory about possible increased growth during a full moon, but it only comes once a month and is more about moonlight. I've always heard full moon is a good time for haircuts. Tides go in and out daily, so this theory is more convenient than monthly.

I'm always scheming for ways to reliably get that occasional but elusive fast growth spurt.
StretchMine

Re: The tides

Post by StretchMine »

Fitter, this is fantastic. Please post your updates and let us know if there is a tidal effect. I, for one, am totally fascinated.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

StretchMine wrote:Fitter, this is fantastic. Please post your updates and let us know if there is a tidal effect. I, for one, am totally fascinated.
Stretch
Had good results yesterday, but possibly due to reverting back to the Sr.
It's going to take more experimentation!

Your armload is fantastic stretch!
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

Fitter its been more than a month how is you experiment with the moon working have you noticed a difference between the two
peeby

Post by peeby »

Still waiting for someone to go with my idea. You get a massage table and cut out a hole where you and your cylinder hang through. You pump while it's hanging there and get the full benefits of gravity. Maybe you drift off for a while and when you awake, the magic testicle fairy's come and replaced yours with bowling balls.

Or maybe this tide thing will work..
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Unfortunately I had been doing a lot of heavy lifting and developed a hernia on the left side now. They run in my family and I have spent my whole life working hard labor, so it is not surprising. I don't think pumping is at fault, because I wasn't even that big when it happened.
It seems as though I had best results beginning an hour or two before high tide. But I never got to fully "expand" on it.

I've not ball pumped in months and still have a remarkable bulge in tight jeans.
My last resort has been cock pumping. The fluids migrate to my sack afterwards. I also fabricated stainless steel hooks for individual ball stretching so the boys can rest at the bottom of my loose oversized bag.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Yesterday, after not pumping for weeks, I had a massage an started pumping as the tide was coming in until it peaked, and again just prior to the second peak. I pumped again at 5:00am prior to the morning high tide. I think it's about 5 hours collectively, but my bag has just exploded!
Going in at 1:00pm to continue.
just4me

Post by just4me »

"Bag exploded"....you mean got bigger right?

It is always inspiring to see your photos.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Thanks, it looks like you're bigger than ever. It makes sense to keep track.

No, I just hit 16 or so twice as fast as usual.
It may have less to do with the tides and more to do with the massage and not having pumped for several days.
Nevertheless, I'll be pumping at 4:30 with the morning tide.
Regulus237

Post by Regulus237 »

Sounds like you've had great results! But I just wanted to chime in to say: it's not the tides. That's just not how they work. The lunar tidal force is only strong enough to impact the depth of even large bodies of water hundreds of miles across like the Great Lakes by no more than 2 inches. The tidal force on your balls (which, while big, aren't quite Great Lakes-sized yet) is infinitesimally small, especially compared to the vacuum forces you're pumping with. A hair in the tube is going to put more force on you than the lunar tide will.

Not saying this to be an annoying science pedant. I just don't want you wasting time sitting around waiting for a particular time of day when you could be in the tube getting huge. :D
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Maybe so.
It certainly worked though. For whatever reason l blew up in 4 days rather than 7-10.
Next I'll try low tide.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I hadn't pumped in days and was well hydrated. I started to crave some good vacuum so I just did 2 hours with lackluster results. Then I checked the tide charts, and sure enough, low tide.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Saturday (this)morning, did an hour during a waning high tide because I couldn't wait until low tide and had acceptable gains.
Just did 2-1/2 hours with 3 short breaks. Making acceptable gains but not phenomenal like the beginning of the month.
I SEEM to be having the best results during, and in the ramp up to high tide.
I'm 150 miles inland due north of the port where the readings are taken.
This is not meant to be a scientific experiment, but so far its seems to be helpful. I'm still not certain it's not all just coincidence.

I'm going to return to the high tide schedule after midnight.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

high tide pumping is going .............swimmingly!
I have finally pumped out all the wrinkles in it, but it took the usual number of days to get full. However I didn't shift from low tide until a week ago because growth was slow in the beginning.
It's a really tough schedule to keep because the timing of high tide shifts throughout the month. It would be even harder for guys with a standard work schedule, but if you had a limited number of opportunities to pump, wouldn't you want to do it during the most productive time?

I'm going to try again in October and see how long it takes to max out again.
Sorry the pics are so dark, and the orientation changes when you open them.
flogger 16.jpg
argyle2.jpg
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

WOW! That 1st photo is jaw dropping 'Fitter :shock: Tides or no tides on that slim frame of yours u are still a 'superstar' of genital superiority :evil: Thanks for posing, BB.