I need bigger than a monster tube.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

ghostface

I need bigger than a monster tube.

Post by ghostface »

Hey guys, I've been on here before about the Monster Tube Sr. Its been a while since I pumped and I filled it up in a few hours.I would love to get my balls and cock to amazing, shocking proprtions but I'm limited at the moment. I don't think I can afford to have my own tube made, has Anyone else experienced this problem? Y
I AM willing to buy someone's old tube .
Attachments
If someone has a tube larger than the Monster Sr. I'm willing to buy it off you.
If someone has a tube larger than the Monster Sr. I'm willing to buy it off you.
Last edited by ghostface on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
stjpumpfan

Re: I need bigger than a monster tube.

Post by stjpumpfan »

Not knowing if you are handy or not, how about you make a spacer out of wood or better yet plastic? That would give you considerable more room to grow. I would love to see those heavy hangers out of the tube after a pump session though.
barry case

Post by barry case »

. .
Last edited by barry case on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
barry case

Post by barry case »

. .
Last edited by barry case on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ghostface

Post by ghostface »

Awesome!
train_eugene

Post by train_eugene »

great pump
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

If only. Would love to get that big....
ballpumper101

Post by ballpumper101 »

AMAZING BALLS BARRY!!!!!!!...Hope you outgrow that gallon jar soon.

KEEP PUMPING!!
peeby

Post by peeby »

Barrie: I'm very surprised you use a jar with a 3 1/4" opening and can get out. Must be a bitch. My favourite jar has the same opening and my package is nothing like yours. Even at that I'm very nervous to pump into that jar like I used to a few years back. I had a couple scary incidents where it looked like I wasn't going to get out. Have a couple jars with larger openings, but they don't seem to work all that well.

Very surprised to hear one could actually outgrow a Monstertube. I'd love to try one myself.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

I too have been stuck in a jar.........just short of getting very scared...took some time to get out. Now that I'm using a Monster Tube and as most of us would love to pack it someday. Not that I'm even close to that yet, I have prepared for it. I have made a plexi-glass spacer half inch thick and it can be doubled or tripled up to give you really big guys plenty of room to grow. You can see pics on my thread "Looking for all Monster Tube Sr. pumpers " bottom of the first page.