Jar neck too big - help pls

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

UKAquanaut

Jar neck too big - help pls

Post by UKAquanaut »

Hi Guys
I have just acquired a large jar 5 litres with a tap already installed, which I was able remove and fit a tube union from a commercial tube, it works fine and keeps a vacuum but....

The opening has a 4 inch neck and it sucks a lot of my pubic belly into the jar which is quite uncomfortable. I'd like to reduce the opening down to 3 inches the same at the max tube I have so its a neater fit around my cock n balls.

Its a glass jar and was a tension stopper, there's no thread in the glass and its about 4 inches across. it seems to take araldite epoxy glue well of I can find something to close the opening a bit :))

Thanks
Jerry
pipefitterdom

Re: Jar neck too big - help pls

Post by pipefitterdom »

Try your local hardware store and ask for a rubber or neoprene reducing coupling, watch for sharp edges on the clamps.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36718&p=206315&hili ... ng#p206315
nastycar

Post by nastycar »

UKAquanaut wrote:Hi Guys
I have just acquired a large jar 5 litres with a tap already installed, which I was able remove and fit a tube union from a commercial tube, it works fine and keeps a vacuum but....

The opening has a 4 inch neck and it sucks a lot of my pubic belly into the jar which is quite uncomfortable. I'd like to reduce the opening down to 3 inches the same at the max tube I have so its a neater fit around my cock n balls.

Its a glass jar and was a tension stopper, there's no thread in the glass and its about 4 inches across. it seems to take araldite epoxy glue well of I can find something to close the opening a bit :))

Thanks
Jerry
Please try pumptoys. they have a lot of different seals
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

There is both commercially made gaskets and rings made for pumpers. Also try your hardware or plumbing supply store or section for soft rings or gaskets. They come in the size you want.
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

Don't know where you live but in the states they make a reducer by fernco that would reduce from 4" to a 3" opening its made of rubber take a knife round out the edges for a comfortable fit made for pvc pipe also inexpensive about $3 us no need for the price of a pump toys seal
Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Hi have pm'd u
UKAquanaut

Post by UKAquanaut »

Hi Guys

Thanks for your replies I have a look around BnQ with no luck, but I'm working near a buildings supply tomorrow so I'll pop in and have a look.

Not in the USA. UK :)

Jerry