Ordering Monstertube or Acrylic STJ to Canada

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

peeby

Ordering Monstertube or Acrylic STJ to Canada

Post by peeby »

I've never bought anything from an online source outside Canada, and, frankly, after looking at the two sites, I'm a little nervous in doing so. Anyone in Canada order either the monstertube or the acrylic STJ and get it shipped to Canada? No offense to whoever runs the two websites, but they didn't inspire confidence.
bigricky

Re: Ordering Monstertube or Acrylic STJ to Canada

Post by bigricky »

I have successfully ordered the Monster-tube Junior from the Monster-tube site. The transaction was flawless and handled very professionally by owner and creator of the cylinder…Mr. Peter Dabal. It was shipped to me by regular mail and I picked it up at my Post Office in Toronto, Canada. There were no hidden costs and the product is superb. I have grown significantly with regular use and am often able to pack it completely.
peeby

Post by peeby »

Thx for the response. Pretty sure I'm going to go for it. Kicking myself for not doing it when our dollar was on par. But such is life. Again, thanks.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

It will be the best tube you ever get. I just love the room inside the monster. :D :D
Pump HUGE my brothers
marcotoo

Post by marcotoo »

Yes it is the best tube for ever...been pumping balls since 2002 and in monster tube you will get best results for sure. Send pics when you have tried your best tube.