I have an old BB5T Surger Pulsator

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

SFBallpumper

I have an old BB5T Surger Pulsator

Post by SFBallpumper »

It turned up when I last moved. The problem is that I can't find the small power supply for it. Does anyone know the voltage and polarity of the port on the unit itself? I assume that I can find one that will work someplace like Radio Shack.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
PocketPool

Re: I have an old BB5T Surger Pulsator

Post by PocketPool »

You might want to send a note to mRuss, who posted about the surger when it came out viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7438.

Also, another place to get power supplies dirt cheap is thrift shops, as they often have boxes full of old power supplies from various donated devices. Often one can find one with the right output for something by digging through thoses boxes. I'm not sure what the current state of Radio Shack is since they ran into financial troubles.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I finally got my BB5T out of storage. the power adapter is 9V. I tried putting 12V into it and the power light turns on but the box doesn't operate properly. It needs 9V.

So sorry for the delay in getting this information to you.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

It works!!! I found a 9 volt power supply with reversible polarity (just in case). What ever the polarity was set to had it working the first time I connected it. It's cool to watch the needle on my gauge move back and forth as the unit surges and then reduces the pressure. I hope to pump with it as soon as I have the house to myself. THANKS!!!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
ssnaps

Post by ssnaps »

Any place I can find one of these? I've been looking for an electronic pump like this. I know there is a few out there, but the high price range is something I cannot do. Also I tired googling the BB5T and couldn't find anything really on it. Mind posting a picture of it, I'm curious. Thanks