Homemade Seal?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

effd7

Homemade Seal?

Post by effd7 »

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any way to make a custom sized seal for a jar pump, I've been getting back into pumping (I was on-off a few years back, but plan to gain as much size as I can, temporarily and permanently) and noticed that the lip of the jar itself is very uncomfortable, especially when dry pumping, which is my normal method.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest how to make a custom seal that will prevent the bruising and abrasions that the lip of a jar gives, I don't want to invest a large amount of money for something so simple and I'm using a jar anyways.
What I had in mind was something that could be bought from the store for a relatively low amount of money, or made from something that's easily accessible.
Also, any extra advice revolving around routines or methods to make faster gains (Safely!) are definitely welcome, and appreciated!

Thanks! And seeing your guys' pictures is a real motivator for the beginner like me!
stjpumpfan

Re: Homemade Seal?

Post by stjpumpfan »

try going to home depot and look at the tank seals for toilets. they are made out of foam, and have a lip on them already. as for routines i alter between using sugar and epsom salts.
cbt-asia

Re: Homemade Seal?

Post by cbt-asia »

Check out this thread viewtopic.php?f=8&t=44148
I get a good seal out of this and manage to get the jar opening to be smaller for my small assets. You do need to be clean shaved to get a complete seal.