Stretching Advice.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

shadetreant

Stretching Advice.

Post by shadetreant »

I recently bought a stretcher after doing some measurements. The thing is, no matter what length I seem to try to use, my balls end up turning purple (bad) so I of course immediately take the stretcher off.

I guess I have no idea how to measure properly? Are there any stretchers out there that are willing to hook me up with some info so I can start stretching since I can't really pump anymore. The goal is to have some lower hanging balls so when I eventually get back to pumping I can make some gains.
kalahari

Re: Stretching Advice.

Post by kalahari »

I'd take a look at the internal diameter of your ball stretcher if I were you! I have a ball stretcher that I can't use because the hole through the middle is too small. The result is that the blood supply to my balls is cut off in a matter of a couple of minutes and they turn purple. And that's not good. So go for a ball weight with a larger diameter hole and you should be all right :D
K
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

What is the height of your stretcher? If you have tight balls you might start with one that's only a half inch or so. Best to start out slowly and work your way up. Is your stretcher metal or leather?
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
shadetreant

Post by shadetreant »

StretchMine wrote:What is the height of your stretcher? If you have tight balls you might start with one that's only a half inch or so. Best to start out slowly and work your way up. Is your stretcher metal or leather?
Stretch
Its actually one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007TY ... 5XN9DQCAXZ

Its 2 inches long with around a 1.25 inch inner diameter. It is extremely stretchy. I did however cut it in half to make two 1 inch stretchers.

Here's a pic from the right side of one of my testicles at how tight it is. I think its safe to assume the inner diameter isn't enough as my sack is kinda big (thick?) from regular pumping, just not long enough for my liking. The reason I want to stretch is to get some better size from pumping (like you) and hopefully have some nuts that hang below my flaccid length.

What do you think? My balls aren't really that "tight" and from the bottom of the penis to the bottom of my bag (fully loose during hot shower) I measure at 4 inches of natural hang.

Link to pic, sorta big so it won't post here without formatting. Thanks in advance.

http://i.imgur.com/BMs1IUj.jpg
Pump

Post by Pump »

Everything you need to know about ball stretching http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen/
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

It looks like you are on your way. Stretching takes time. Like years. But it is the journey that counts. You should consider weights in addition to the stretcher. I believe that it was ultimately wearing weights that really gave me the best stretch.
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]