Do the balls become uniform after regular pumping?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

PumpnTuggit

Do the balls become uniform after regular pumping?

Post by PumpnTuggit »

I have recently started pumping my balls. I use a 3" x 9" cylinder with my cock and balls inside. Per the common advice I try to keep the pressure low, at about 3Hg. I usually pump for about an hour, but will go for several hours if time permits. I have noticed that my balls hang lower and are definitely fuller after a long pump. What I have also noticed, though, is that I get what looks like a third testicle at the bottom of my scrotum. The longer I pump, it will increase in size from a "grape" to a ping pong ball in size. After my body has gotten accustomed to pumping, will the sack completely fill in with the thickness, or should I just expect that there will be one area at the bottom that remains thicker? I hope this makes sense. Thanks for good advice!
pipefitterdom

Re: Do the balls become uniform after regular pumping?

Post by pipefitterdom »

That area will just grow and grow over time.
PumpnTuggit

Post by PumpnTuggit »

Thanks. That's reassuring. And, over time will the results of the pumping last longer? Sorry for all the questions, but this is kind of new to me and I don't know what to expect. For example, will the sack stretch become a permanent thing, or does it shrink back? Some guys talk about pumping with warm water, or water with Epsom salt, in the tube. How do you do that without making a mess and also without ruining the pump? You're not supposed to be pumping liquid out of the cylinder, correct?
Any and all help much appreciated!
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

what you need is the Monster-tube Junior in order to assure the symmetry you are looking for and true growth of your sac. That "third" testicle is simply the result of pumping for too long in a straight cylinder, you will not have this problem when you use the MJ. Anymore questions, feel free to ask….
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

It doesn't take much water to help spread the heat. Keep it dry. Wrap it in a heating pad on med if it's an old one, they got hotter in olden days.

You can expect to retain some size over the years and your jumping off point will advance as well. The bigger you get, the longer it takes to subside and the easier it is to maintain fullness. Some guys have eventually had to curtail or reduce pumping to be able to continue to go out in public. I have gone several months without pumping last year and retained some size. I have unpumped pics posted here somewhere, but I cant stop long enough to find out if its entirely permanent. I had small balls before I started and did it just to make my cock less intimidating. heheh

If you search my posts I drone on and on about some of your pumping questions and I have wild theories too. There's a lot of good info here from all over the world in general searches too. ...and you can always ask of course.
PumpnTuggit

Post by PumpnTuggit »

Thanks for the helpful and informative responses. I just ordered a 2-stage cylinder (3.25" x 4.5") from Boston Pump Works and am looking forward to getting into a regular routine, and seeing some substantial gains. The new cylinder should be a gib improvement over my 3" straight cylinder, and hopefully eliminate the "third testicle" (LOL) dilemma!