fish bowl ???

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

jr1975atv

fish bowl ???

Post by jr1975atv »

Would a fish bowl be more comfortable since the rim is larger? I bought 1 of those square jars from Walmart to see how I liked the extra room. Any idea how much size is lost blowing 1s self out of the jar?
Toledopumper

Re: fish bowl ???

Post by Toledopumper »

As long as the glass is thick enough. And the opening is comfortable I say go for it. I have no idea how much of an increase you lose backing out of a jar but I know there is some. It really depends on the size you get to and the opening your trying to pass out of. I have 2 different homemade STJ's each has a different diameter opening. It may take me 20 mins to tug the thing off. So during that lapse in time and forcing my way out. I know I am squeezing fluids back into my body resulting in a loss when I measure.
pumpinit

Re: fish bowl ???

Post by pumpinit »

jr1975atv wrote:Would a fish bowl be more comfortable since the rim is larger? I bought 1 of those square jars from Walmart to see how I liked the extra room. Any idea how much size is lost blowing 1s self out of the jar?
That's the advantage of Monster tube. No need to blow out or fight for an hour to get out. Just open up and let it fall out.