ORDERED A MONSTER TUBE TODAY NEW VID 7/22/15

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpman12

ORDERED A MONSTER TUBE TODAY NEW VID 7/22/15

Post by pumpman12 »

I've been wanting a Monster set of balls for years now and finally broke down and ordered a MONSTER TUBE. Needless to say I can't wait for it to show up and give it a try. Anyway if there are any dedicated Monster pumpers with any advice please feel free to hit me up. I do love my Bullmaster Magnum and don't plan on stopping my regular Bull sessions.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by pumpman12 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
jr1975atv

Re: ORDERED A MONSTER TUBE TODAY

Post by jr1975atv »

In your avatar you use the seal do you plan on trying it with the monster tube?
major77

Post by major77 »

Looking forward to see you play with the Monster :D
pumper9ps

Post by pumper9ps »

Pumpman...you will enjoy the monster tube. I use the BMM as well and have seen significant gains in transition
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Just enjoy. You'll never be trapped again!
Don't crank down too hard on the thumbscrews. Snug them back up when you pull a vacuum and it compresses the seal further.
Don't use petroleum based lubes because of the seal.
Don't force it open if the lid sticks to the seal. Avoid storing it for long while bolted tight. (Mine doesn't even get time to collect dust).
Don't hurt yourself!
Wear a cock ring once pinching becomes a problem when closing the lid.

I only used my bullmaster on the first session, and after filling up. Then I would return to the BM for downward stretch, and back to the monster to fill beyond full. Now I have a jr and use it instead of the BM.
Can't wait to see how you do!
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I'd add this to pipefitterdom's great advice: If you suspect that it's not sealing properly, check the o-ring that goes on the tubing connector before you crank down harder on the thumbscrews. Replacement o-rings are cheap and can be found at any hardware store. Just take the one you have to get the proper size. Don't worry about anybody asking you what it's for. O-rings are commonly used on faucets.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

SFBallpumper wrote:I'd add this to pipefitterdom's great advice: If you suspect that it's not sealing properly, check the o-ring that goes on the tubing connector before you crank down harder on the thumbscrews. Replacement o-rings are cheap and can be found at any hardware store. Just take the one you have to get the proper size. Don't worry about anybody asking you what it's for. O-rings are commonly used on faucets.
Yes good advice!
One way to locate the odd leak is to fill it as full as possible and look for bubbles when areas are submerged. Any tube will pull a vacuum much faster with more water than air. It also shows progress as massive meat displaces air. You know you are growing when you must dump water to avoid swamping your vacuum pump.
Also a couple of wraps of Teflon tape around the o-ring (not so much the threads) will seal it if it becomes compressed.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
So I got my MONSTER yesterday and yes it's worth every penny. I started out 2 hours in my Bullmaster Magnum and then got in the Monster tube. Now my biggest question I have is "Why didn't I buy one of these years ago ?????"
I had a little discomfort at the base where it comes in contact with my legs and stomach. I'm gonna try to make a seal just for the comfort. Pics soon to follow.
wheninrome

Post by wheninrome »

You get the Jr or Sr?
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

How do you like your new purchase ? Interested in your thoughts. I am considering an upgrade as well.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
LOVE, LOVE LOVE IT !!!!!
I got the SR. and as promised here are some pics of my first session. I did 2 hours in my Bullmaster Magnum and then an hour in the Monster. I'm hoping to have time to do 2hr Bull and 2hr Monster later on this week.
Attachments
IMG_1460.JPG
IMG_1461.JPG
IMG_1462.JPG
IMG_1463.JPG
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

Try the bull master seal
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

jr1975atv wrote:Try the bull master seal
Hey Jr..............made a home made seal this weekend. Hope to try it out Tue. morning :D
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

Sweet can't wait to see it. Will you check to see if your white bull master seal fits maybe just test fit it. I've got a long Johnny but like the results your getting with the monster dick having more room major plus.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

pumpman12 wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
LOVE, LOVE LOVE IT !!!!!
I got the SR. and as promised here are some pics of my first session. I did 2 hours in my Bullmaster Magnum and then an hour in the Monster. I'm hoping to have time to do 2hr Bull and 2hr Monster later on this week.
Don't you just love having room to grow and an escape route?
Man, you wear it well. I want an update!