New to pumping, a few questions!

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Boulevard

New to pumping, a few questions!

Post by Boulevard »

Hello all, I just recently received my long johnny, and have been attempting to use it.I get a seal(I assume) and start pumping, and my penis, and sack enlarge, and leave them in for 30 minutes then take a break and repeat for another 30. Ive done this a few times, but I dont seem to get the "after pump" effects that everyone else is getting. My penis, and balls just go back to their normal size when I release pressure. What am I doing wrong? Also are there any cylinders made just for ball pumping? I'm really only interested in elongating, and enlarging my balls and sack, not my penis. Thank you in advance for the answers!
jr1975atv

Re: New to pumping, a few questions!

Post by jr1975atv »

Do you take the tube off for a break? I only let the pressure off for breaks and stay in the tube. Time and low pressure is only advice I can give. And only use water based lube on that seal like aloe Vera gel walmart has clean low fragrance
northernpumper

Re: New to pumping, a few questions!

Post by northernpumper »

I think the biggest think to remember is that doesn't happen over night; most of the pics are of people who spent years some decades pumping. When they say go slow and low it is the truth. Fast gains can be accomplished but they also can come at a price. Once you get blisters my opinion is they become easier to get, and broken capillaries resulting in discoloration or spots will stay with you for awhile. I think a routine, hydration and comfortable vac. levels are the most important.