Posting pics on somebody else's Thread??

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

minime1020

Posting pics on somebody else's Thread??

Post by minime1020 »

kiwibop wrote:minime, it's not considered polite to post pics on somebody else's thread. Maybe check with TDS, and if he objects you should delete them huh?

Have had others in the community post on my threads and I have posted pics on other threads. I don't mind when others show off their work and progress. That's what I thought this site was about........helping each other grow big. I didn't mean to offend someone and if I did so I apologize. How do others feel about this subject??
RicanMan2001

Re: Posting pics on somebody else's Thread??

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I agree with you. I feel honored when a pumper fellow post his pictures on my thread. I know that some people are territorial and don't like that but this is a public forum to discuss and share our pumping experience. Obviously there must be respect and consideration when posting in other people thread.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Well if the topic is about TDS with him and two girls. Just leave it at that. Its proper etiquette whether or not you didnt mean to disrespect.
Kellypo

Post by Kellypo »

I am proud to be a member of many here.