Re: Epsom Salts What A Wonderful Feeling

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

getbigstj

Re: new pics new jar

Post by getbigstj »

I have no idea whats going on with the site and sideways pictures. but got some progress going on. I started taking some prelude supplements. don't know if they will make me his size but they do help with the erection department 10 fold. after a good 3 weeks and I'm on the beginning of the 3rd week my erections are harder fuller I produce more semen for sure and I started pygeum for a week know. Precum is increasing along with my regular loads. My testosterone has shot up to I been pretty ready to go all the time. Every Woman I look at I just wana (FCK), ugly pretty skinny fat its a pretty nice combo the pumping and supplements stack.
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

I usually use Epsom when pumping even when I started. But lately I don't let them dissolve all the way before I go in. Pour a good half a cup or a whole cup,then go in with the crystals at the bottom of the jar. I swear when you lift that jar up and let the crystals find themselves under the balls its a rush to your nuts. It feels like little bubbles are forming under the scrotum kinda like a mini Jacuzzi jet on your balls very nice sensations. As the Christmas season rolls in I'm shure most of us will be slowing down a little bit. so I'm in the jar as I type on hour 5 and loving every feeling before friends and relatives come back for the holidays. but I'm shure ill get some 1hr sessions in just no big bloated sack for the rest of the month :(
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

getbigstj wrote:i got the jar from michaels, got the inspiration from pumpman12 he has/had it, don't know if he can fit in it any more tho lol
Hey my pumping brother....................so glad that I inspired you with the glass vase. PLEASE BE CAREFUL............I noticed a crack in the glass on mine and said it's time to upgrade to a new tube. Now using the Bullmaster Magnum then going to the Monster Tube Sr. And YES YES YES............LOVE the Epsom salts as well.
Pump HUGE !!!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

What is the Prelude supplements ?? I follow a lot of his threads but not sure what that is.........let me know when you get a chance.
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

spent time in the jar not a full capacity pump but still gaining
Attachments
some hrs
some hrs
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

Pumpman I take l arginine , boron complex, tribbulus terrestris, pygeum saw palmetto bark, and zinc and some pre workout stimulants that have creatine and hydromax in it. ive had some of my best pumps on the supps.
just4me

Post by just4me »

getbigstj wrote:Finally took the advice of others and got me a seal. No More lines dark spots pain hot spots. But a whole lot of growth weight sensations and big balls lol. if you don't have one get one or make one 40$ is worth it. Should have got a seal a long time ago.
---
----

Hi,
Mine came today. wow.
its amazing how comfortable it is and how good of a seal it has.
It's great for lower pressure.

Can you tell me if it is safe to use:
heating pad
epsom salt

and what kind of lube to use with this to keep from damagin it.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Stick with water based or at least non petroleum lubes.
I use lots of hair conditioner.
just4me

Post by just4me »

pipefitterdom wrote:Stick with water based or at least non petroleum lubes.
I use lots of hair conditioner.
---
----
That is so obvious. wow.
Thank you for sharing that.

I have used the silicone seal once and it took a long time to get it off.
I mean... ow and wow. almost 30 minutes and I thought i was going to pop a nut.
I'll try it one more time with the hair conditioner idea.
If it still hurts I am done with that.
just4me

Post by just4me »

getbigstj wrote:
046.JPG
060.JPG
080.JPG
073.JPG
061 (2).JPG
Love the pics.
Any tips on getting the ring off?
You are bigger than I am and I had a struggle. getting your removed must have been epic.
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

Just4me pipe is right. He's been doing this longer than I have. I shrunk mine with baby oil and Vaseline. I too have had nut popping feeling with that seal more than once sometimes I just kept it on over night. Then I'll slip out of it when I turn over. But to fix that I ordered the silicone seal which helps a lot when I want to get out the seal.
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

But the only advice to get out of that is one at a time dick 1st then a
A ball then another testicles and finally the last part of skin and I'm usually out
just4me

Post by just4me »

getbigstj wrote:But the only advice to get out of that is one at a time dick 1st then a
A ball then another testicles and finally the last part of skin and I'm usually out
---
----
I like your idea of wearing it and letting it fall off at night or
just waiting a while and then trying.
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

Yea, I have wokin up in the mornings and the silicone came off but the regular seal when you do get to size you can expect to see it on next morning keeping you safely tied off.
just4me

Post by just4me »

getbigstj wrote:Yea, I have wokin up in the mornings and the silicone came off but the regular seal when you do get to size you can expect to see it on next morning keeping you safely tied off.
---
----

how long do you stay tied off...
how long is it safe and
how tight?

The regular seal kind of scares me after getting stuck in one of my first tubes for a long time.