Cock outswells balls?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

PumpEsq

Cock outswells balls?

Post by PumpEsq »

Anyone else seem to experience this? Man do I get monster sloppy doughnuts.
Attachments
Side view
Side view
Big fat dick from top
Big fat dick from top
GTOK

Re: Cock outswells balls?

Post by GTOK »

Absolutely - I get this ALL the time. Your cock looks to be a bit like mine in the way of it being pretty girthy. Trying to cram 6.5" of girth AND sizeable balls into the cylinder can be a chore at times - especially since I'm trying to stretch the sac for length rather than getting that round, melon-style inflation. In my ASTJ, room's not an issue since that cylinder has mrore than enough space for everything.

Looks like you're in a Monster Jr, correct? Looks to be a bit small for you - you may need to go to a larger tube, depending on what you're trying to accomplish. I took a bit of advice from bignlow and I do more of a focused pump. Since my current routine is focused on going for longer sac, I pump balls-only in a straight tube for about an hour, then I'll move to my LongJohnny and/or the ASTJ for more inflation. Been working great so far and the donut has been cut down significantly. And it's even helped when doing cock only pumping.
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Try a ring behind the glans, works for me and seemingly a few others.

Bignlow
Vincenzo

Post by Vincenzo »

I have the same issue, even when using my LJ which is a 4" straight tube. I bought a 3.5" thickwall to try get a better pull down the tube, which kinda works, but I think the cock swelling up too much kinda crushes my balls a little, to the point where I think I've actually injured something. Have taken a couple months off from pumping, and my left testicle is now quite a bit smaller than before.

I'll try BNLs ring around the glans next time, but I've always been a bit girthy so not sure it'll help much. At the end of most pump sessions my cock usually ends up wide and flat like I've taken a rolling pin to it!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

The ring will only help with the donut. Not much i can do if you've got too big a cock ha ha. Keep going, the aim is to get you're balls below you're cock. You're cock in the way will stop the sack bloating fat towards the base, giving you some shape.

Bignlow
PumpEsq

Post by PumpEsq »

Yes, the tube in the pic is a Monster Jr., but as Vicenzo experiences, I get this sort of bloated cock look with whichever tube I use, whether a bull master, straight tube or ASTJ. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad problem to have, but I'm trying develop the amazing teardrop shape that bignlow and stretchmine achieved (which I know takes a lot of discipline).

I'll try the ring behind the glans idea, thanks!
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

After using a mts and stj for most of my pumping I had a difficult time using the mtj . So I went to just pumping my balls only in the mtj. It seems to work takes a little more to get the balls down but it does work.
Milkdud56

Post by Milkdud56 »

I have the same problem in my monster tube jr. My cock/donut get to big and it's hard to fit it all in the tube. Thinking I need a bigger tube.
Attachments
image.jpg