jar mishap

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

peeby

jar mishap

Post by peeby »

I was wondering if this's ever happened to anyone else. I was pumping my balls in my best jar a few days ago, when I had a minor accident. I usually like to drink a lot of carbonated water or pop to fill my scrotum, but I was out. I had a few beers instead. No big deal as I was able to almost fill my jar, but I probably had a few more beers than I can handle. To make a long story short, I struggled to get out of the jar, then when everything popped out, I fell over and accidentally squeezed my testicles pretty hard between my thighs. Really hard. As soon as I got to my feet, I realized something was wrong, so I went to sit down on the toilet. Not sure how, but in my confusion, my balls got caught between the toilet seat and the toilet, which seemed to swell them up considerably more. Plus, my screaming brought a couple of my neighbours to the front door. I sucked it up as best I could and went to the door to make sure they knew I was alright. No need to have firefighters or paramedics on the scene. Anyways, I thought I was being careful opening the door just a crack, but I guess a couple people got a glimpse of something they'd never seen before and started screaming. I quickly slammed the door shut, but something was blocking it, and painfully so. One of my neighbours is a weightlifter. He helped me by slamming the door three or four more times till it closed. At that point, I think I must have fainted, because I awoke hours later just on the inside of the front door with a throbbing headache. Actually, it wasn't my head that was throbbing. Like I said, I'm wondering if anyone else's had something like this happen to them. Also, anyone ever have watermelon-sized balls? If so, how long did they take to go away?
pipefitterdom

Re: jar mishap

Post by pipefitterdom »

Honeydew melon sized balls take about a week to go down.
You may be too clumsy to have huge balls! Be careful.

peeby wrote:I was wondering if this's ever happened to anyone else. I was pumping my balls in my best jar a few days ago, when I had a minor accident. I usually like to drink a lot of carbonated water or pop to fill my scrotum, but I was out. I had a few beers instead. No big deal as I was able to almost fill my jar, but I probably had a few more beers than I can handle. To make a long story short, I struggled to get out of the jar, then when everything popped out, I fell over and accidentally squeezed my testicles pretty hard between my thighs. Really hard. As soon as I got to my feet, I realized something was wrong, so I went to sit down on the toilet. Not sure how, but in my confusion, my balls got caught between the toilet seat and the toilet, which seemed to swell them up considerably more. Plus, my screaming brought a couple of my neighbours to the front door. I sucked it up as best I could and went to the door to make sure they knew I was alright. No need to have firefighters or paramedics on the scene. Anyways, I thought I was being careful opening the door just a crack, but I guess a couple people got a glimpse of something they'd never seen before and started screaming. I quickly slammed the door shut, but something was blocking it, and painfully so. One of my neighbours is a weightlifter. He helped me by slamming the door three or four more times till it closed. At that point, I think I must have fainted, because I awoke hours later just on the inside of the front door with a throbbing headache. Actually, it wasn't my head that was throbbing. Like I said, I'm wondering if anyone else's had something like this happen to them. Also, anyone ever have watermelon-sized balls? If so, how long did they take to go away?