Pump while sleeping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Lycrafan37

Pump while sleeping

Post by Lycrafan37 »

Experimenting with keeping the tube on while asleep! I don't really have time to pump during the days, so I hope I can get this to work out!
Lycrafan37

Re: Pump while sleeping

Post by Lycrafan37 »

Just had the brilliant idea of using a HUGE Speedo to hold the tube on while I sleep!
Attachments
image.jpg
hardpecsbulge

Post by hardpecsbulge »

I sometimes have the same problem as you - no time to pump! It's not that easy to get the pressure right and getting the tube stay on. And also if I toss and turn a lot in bed, the tube is bound to come off. But I have had some success in the past. So keep us posted on your progress.
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

I too pump while sleeping. That would be tricky though with my 5 x 9 tube. I use smaller tube 3 1/2 x 8" then don my 2 1/2 x 8 penis tube, but its nice to wake with a fuller size. I'm pretty good about waking to pull lost suction. Typically wake about 2am to don tube then usually remove 2nd tube by 5am then cock strap till I wake.
Friday nite is sleep pump nite as Saturday morn is play time with wife. Thats when the monster tube goes on while shes preping in bathroom then she'll take over pumping me till i PACK monster tube. Check out my previous posts on that :D
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I've not had much luck in pumping while sleeping. I"ve done it a few times (maybe 3 or 4) successfully if I"m really tired. Never-the-less I wake up eventually when I roll over and I take it off so I can sleep undistracted.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
went2sleep

Post by went2sleep »

Well that would be the story of my name!
Sleeping in a recliner works great. I would always wake up when I would hear the pump change pitch if I lost suction.
peeby

Post by peeby »

I've had similar thoughts re: pumping, or at least, being in a jar or cylinder all night. I don't have a problem finding time to pump, but have wondered if you could use your down time to expand your tackle. My thought was a massage table with a hole cut in it for your jar to go through. Ideally, you would have an electric pump that would alter the pressure in a fairly calm manner throughout the night. It's not just a matter of attaining a certain pressure and keeping it that pumps everything up. My opinion, of course. Rather, you have to inflate and deflate from time to time. Also, I've always been of the mind that gravity could be an ally in getting the most out of a pump. In reality, we don't sleep in one position the entire night and it may even be unhealthy to do so. That being said, if I win a lottery, I'm buying what I need to give it a try.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

What about some 2 foot thick firm upholstered foam blocks with pump tube shaped cutouts in them to clamshell around the tube?
Or even just a gigantic pile of pillows. Which is also a good place an electric pump because they are all a little noisy. You can also route a long hose to a closet, another room or a foot locker full of pillows or other deadening material. It helps if you have a programmable pump to maintain a constant level.
Lycrafan37

Post by Lycrafan37 »

Hey, sorry for lack of posts. Been busy with work, but will be trying this again tomorrow night! Already looking forward to it.