Creatine monohydrate supplementation.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Henry33

Creatine monohydrate supplementation.

Post by Henry33 »

Hi guys,
I'm taking creatine mono since two weeks and i saw quite huge gains in my balls. Of course they are long lasting. How it's happend ?
Basically, once the creatine is stored inside the muscle cell, it attracts the water surrounding such cell thereby enlarging it. This super hydrated state of the cell causes nice side effects such as the increase of strength and it also gives the appearance of a fuller muscle.
Maybe it's working only for me, but i thought it's worth sharing insights ;)
mRuss

Re: Creatine monohydrate supplementation.

Post by mRuss »

I've done a few months on creatine as well, and will be starting another few months on it soon. i wasn't doing much pumping last time but I will be sure to give it a try later on just to see if there's a difference for me.

Glad you're having improved results!

Cheers,
Russ
billybaroo

Post by billybaroo »

I used to take creatine. I never noticed my balls getting bigger but I did notice a few other things.

On the positive side, my overall strength went off the charts and I was able to lift much heavier weights. My muscle tone was also very good and the shoulder pain from a previous injury went away.

However.. The negatives were accelerated hair loss and I also started having sharp pains shooting up the sides of my neck and my left arm. That was a bit worrisome to say the least so I stopped taking the supplement.

Then, after about 5 or 6 months or so I decided to try it again to see what would happen. Sure enough, the pains in my neck and arm came back in less than a week so I stopped. That's too bad because I really like the results I saw in the gym when I was on it. :?
zakkke

Post by zakkke »

Hi guys,
So, is there proof that creatine will increase the size of the testicles?
badcock

Post by badcock »

There is no proof. I take it and it does not affect testicle size.
Henry33

Post by Henry33 »

I saw better results but my body have tend to bloating water when i on Creatine cycle. I always gaining weight about 1,5 kg.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Henry33 wrote:I saw better results but my body have tend to bloating water when i on Creatine cycle. I always gaining weight about 1,5 kg.
Pumping is all about the art of retaining water. I notice water retention in my feet when I get really huge so that makes sense. I haven't done weight comparisons but I'm certainly heavier when my package weighs a few pounds.
Chumy69

Post by Chumy69 »

Hey guys, the creatine is really good, but when you taking it you needs drink a lot of water almost a gallon, for do work out or pumping.
Chumy69

Post by Chumy69 »

pipefitterdom wrote:
Henry33 wrote:I saw better results but my body have tend to bloating water when i on Creatine cycle. I always gaining weight about 1,5 kg.
Pumping is all about the art of retaining water. I notice water retention in my feet when I get really huge so that makes sense. I haven't done weight comparisons but I'm certainly heavier when my package weighs a few pounds.
Pipe if you have water retention you need drink some diuretic juice like pineapple or diuretic tea.