Bought STJ at Walmart

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

joeyrv2003

Bought STJ at Walmart

Post by joeyrv2003 »

Not thE same that I bought before but using the conversion kit it works well. The item that I bought is called Cold beverage embossed glass dispenser ( 1 gallon ) It only cost $ 9.97. Walmart item # 0786460021149. It has a 4 inch top to be used with the conversion unit. Tried it out for about 45 minutes. Wife is coming home, so I must discontinue my pump session. I also went to O'Reilly Auto Parts and bought a new brake vacuum bleeder pump which cost $ 44.99. For $55.00, I should be able to have a great time. Hope wife goes shopping a lot. I hope that is enough information for you guys.
pumpman12

Re: Bought STJ at Walmart

Post by pumpman12 »

8) 8) No way man........next time send some pics. Never enough !!
joeyrv2003

Post by joeyrv2003 »

wife just left for shopping. Just sat down to pump.Not sure how long she will be gone. Must learn how to post pictures. I have not pumped for several months so it may take me a while to get my size back. It does feel good to start pumping again.
joeyrv2003

Post by joeyrv2003 »

pumping feels good. wrapped jar with heating pad. I hate to stop but wife on the way home. Nice to be able to pump again.
gbb2112

Post by gbb2112 »

Good to know I'm not the only one who has to dodge the wife.

Lucky for me now, she shifter her work schedule so I can get in a good 30 - 60 minutes after I come home from work knowing that she'll still be at work.
joeyrv2003

Post by joeyrv2003 »

Glad to hear that you can get some pump time. My wife loves to shop and I get some free time to myself. One of my problems is that she may or may not call home before she returns. If I have pumped for awhile, it is not very easy to get out of my jar very fast. If I have pumped for some time my balls are not easy to get out of the 4 inch opening. I sometimes push the panic button to get back in my clothes. I am also happy to know that I am not the only one who has to be watchful of the wife.
joeyrv2003

Post by joeyrv2003 »

I just finished about a one hour pump with my jar. I took a bath in my whirlpool tube and had the jets soften my balls. I lube my balls with crisco and used the pump collar on my jar. Pumped for a little longer than an hour. I had a hard time getting my sack out of the 4 inch opening. I had to twist the jar around gently and was finally able to retract my penis and then gently tugged on the jar until my balls came out, one at a time. It feels great to have a great sack. I also have a doughnut which I like.