getting BIG!

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

wickedtwisted1

getting BIG!

Post by wickedtwisted1 »

I have a question for some of the bigger members on here. I know some of you pump to 15+ inches, do you all have monster tubes? Because I have a homemade suntea jar and I've been pumping regularly lately and I get up to about 14" and coming out of the tube is getting a bit tight. I want to keep "growing" but I don't want to be stuck in the tube when I'm done pumping and not be able to enjoy it :wink:

So the question is, what are my options? I don't really want to spend a ton of money on a monster tube, are there any other larger tube options?
Attachments
My new hillcrest shorts!
My new hillcrest shorts!
wickedtwisted1

Re: getting BIG!

Post by wickedtwisted1 »

Anyone? Lol
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

It's a question of opening size. I pump in my 3x9, then usually in my jar which has an opening about 3.5, use that until I'm nearly stuck, then cut over to a straight 4x10 cylinder, then maybe finish off either in my jug which is shaped like a MT Snr with maybe a 4 or 4.25 opening but an easy transition to the bigger chamber, or else into my cookie jar which has a 5" opening but is quite short. I'd recommend looking around for a bunch of different jars.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Yeah.
It's a ton of money.
How much are your balls worth?
Any substitute tube you manage to come up with will trap you eventually. I'm not invested in Monster-tube. It's just a very practical tool.
Much of the blistering comes from straining to exit the mouth of a tube after pumping is over. I used to dread piss breaks because it was so difficult to get back into the stj afterwards. You're big enough to need one, and probably just as addicted as the rest of us, so you're obviously going to make use of it.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

As much as it's on the expensive side, it's also very very useful for its intended purpose.

Take the plunge!
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

I use a sun tea jar that i converted. i use pressure to help release me from the stj. helps me get out of the tube when i am done pumping.
gbb2112

Post by gbb2112 »

take a look at the 4 inch silicone seal from pumptoys.com.
With that, you can get an ordinary sun tea jar and be comfortable.