Walmart Sun Tea Jar

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

joeyrv2003

Walmart Sun Tea Jar

Post by joeyrv2003 »

Accidentally dropped my Sun Tea Jar and it shattered. Went to local Walmart ( Raleigh Area ) and their stock for the Summer has not hit the shelves. I would like to get one a Walmart because of the cheap price. Is there another fairly inexpensive store to purchase a STJ that has a spigot that is easily changed out ? Any suggestions ?
pumpman12

Re: Walmart Sun Tea Jar

Post by pumpman12 »

Hey joeyrv...............the Walmart near me has them in stock every time I go in. I always check when I'm there just in case...
Anyway the one I have is a big 2 gallon Sun Tea Jar called the Yorkshire. Not sure if this is the one your talking about or not. It's huge with a 5 inch opening. I have a picture of it in my thread titled "HOME MADE STJ....NEW LINK 6/29/14"
I'm in the process of making a silicone seal for the opening, check out the thread when you get a chance. Pump HUGE MAN. 8) 8)
joeyrv2003

Post by joeyrv2003 »

I have the Sun Tea Jar conversion kit with a ring for a 4 inch opening. This works well and want to purchase another STJ with that size opening. I guess I will have to take a tape measure with me when I go shopping. A 5 inch opening would probably start to suck in more flesh than I desire. Walmart had plastic ones but I would prefer a glass one.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Hey let me know.....never saw one with the smaller opening
joeyrv2003

Post by joeyrv2003 »

$30.00 is not that expensive. Walmart in the Raleigh, NC area has not as of the moment stocked the STJ for the Spring. I have the conversion Kit for the 4 inch opening. I hope they soon appear. I am presently a canning jar which is not big enough. I want to get back to my old routine.
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

I bought mine at a Kmart store. Made of plastic, 4" opening that took the conversion kit. It lasted over 5yrs and would of longer if I didn't drop it one day and break the rim opening. Can't get a seal so out it went :( Joey plastic stj will last man go get it.
joeyrv2003

Post by joeyrv2003 »

they sell them on line but I have a wife who does not know that I pump. I hope that they restock soon.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

joeyrv2003 wrote:they sell them on line but I have a wife who does not know that I pump. I hope that they restock soon.
I hear ya joey.............my wife found my gear a couple of years back, she didn't understand why I would pump. Had to take off from pumping till things settled down. But I'm back and have to plan my pumping according to her working.........man I love to pump my balls HUGE. I keep thinking if I can get her to pump her pussy then she wont be so against me pumping my cock & balls.
joeyrv2003

Post by joeyrv2003 »

Thanks for reply pumpman12. I have a bonus room above my garage and my wife seldom visits that area. I keep my pumping equipment in a corner not very visible unless you look hard. My wife is very puritan and I have a hard time trying to introduce her to new things. I did get her to use a magic wand vibrator and she enjoys that. I can get her to have several orgasm using the magic wand vibrator. I recently went to an Adam and Eve store and bought some benwa balls.. I am trying to get up enough nerve to introduce them to her. Would love to see her pumped.
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

if you guys find them at walmart, can you post their product sku or item number. I can't find them at target or walmart here in minnesota anymore.