Help please. Not working for me

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

erik_archer

Help please. Not working for me

Post by erik_archer »

I have tried pumping in the past (several times a week, for a few weeks) but it never really worked. My sack didn't get bigger at all, the balls just sort of ached. I tried again recently and still nothing really happened.

I was told to be patient and go slow, but how slow is too slow? I used a jar with a tube and I put vaseline around the opening to keep the seal tight. I know that I managed to get the pressure because after a while my balls did ache and I was able to stand up and the jar stayed on. However when the jar came off there was still no noticeable size increase. Any tips/hints?

Thanks
tennsteven

Re: Help please. Not working for me

Post by tennsteven »

How long were you in the jar/tube?
What was the Vacuum?
Warm up yourself with either a hot shower or warm compresses before attempting a session.
Did you drink several glasses of water prior to session especially the day before.
Most of the time it will take an hour or more to see any noticeable differences.
Send a photo of your efforts.
We're here to help but must have more info.
erik_archer

Post by erik_archer »

Thank you tennsteven. I tried again and here's what happened:

I don't have that jar anymore, I used a big beer stein and used a cord on the handle to keep it in place. I was in it for 1.5 hours.

For the vacuum I used a tube and sucked the air out with my mouth. I'm not sure of the pressure but I tried to keep it moderate/comfortable to avoid any damage to veins. I had a varicocele repaired a few years ago and I'm conscious about making sure not to put too much pressure on the veins.

I warmed up in the shower beforehand and drank 3 glasses of water. Here are the photos. The second one is after 1.5 hours. I can't really tell a difference between that and the way they are normally:
2015-04-11 16.24.28.jpg
2015-04-11 16.25.07.jpg
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

That's good--to be really hydrated is the first rule of pumping. How old are you? Tell me about the varicocele? How did you deal with it? That may have led to the atrophy of a testicle. Pumping will cause a little discomfort of the testicles because the vacuum is pulling. Mine did for a while but gradually quit. Massage and heat helped. Not that I'm a doctor but know and am well read to lots of medical issues as I started to go into medicine. If pumping causes pain or redevelops a varicocele, we'd have to look into other avenues. You do know about interventional radiology or surgery. I looked close on your photo but didn't see any stand out problem.
The real problem here is that your vacuum (Hg) is NOT consistent nor enough to pull the fluid into the tissue. Do you have a Harbor Freight close bye? If so, get a good break bleeding pump http://www.harborfreight.com/brake-blee ... 69328.html first and then either build yourself a good tube. I can tell you how to do that using PVC and stock numbers if needed. You will need to get a couple of fittings from McMaster Carr to connect the pump and the tube.
Give it some thought. The old timers that have pumped for years and years have conditioned themselves sothat just a little vacuum works, but truthfully in the beginning, a lot of work and dedication is needed to see real results.
Do you have privacy and time to give to pumping?
Go Slow
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Good advice.
Remember copious amounts of H2o 24 hours PRIOR to and during a session. Acquire an electric blanket or heating pad, and as a rule of thumb your body core must be warm enough so your ballsack muscles are fully relaxed and floppy.
The hand pump has a gauge and in my experience lung/diaphragm suction alone can create about 2.5hg. of vacuum. Mouth suction takes longer to achieve but can go high enough to do damage.
I Become involuntarily erect over 4.5Hg. or so. So if you create enough suction to become erect then back off slightly, you will be at a safe level until you acquire a hand pump.
It could be you are pumping so carefully that results are suffering, but lackluster results are better than blistering or re-injuring yourself.
As a monster pump freak, I got this way because I enjoy the process as much as the results. I think that everyone experiences a slow start, and many of us push too hard and create damage while attempting to force it.

You can try shorter, more frequent sessions , but it's still going to take some time. If it seems like work, then maybe it's not an ideal pastime for you.
erik_archer

Post by erik_archer »

Thank you for the input guys. To address tennsteven's questions: I am 32 years old. The varicocele was minor and had not caused any atrophy, but my urologist recommended removing it to avoid fertility problems. The varicocele was successfully repaired and is gone. Both testicles are the same size and my sex drive is fine. I was using enough pressure to cause an erection, but it didn't hurt. It felt good. Is that too much pressure though?

Do you think pumping would cause a new varicocele to appear? My doctor told me that the one he repaired had most likely developed during puberty.
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

The vericocele as the urologist explained was probably not a genetic or prolonged event. More than likely just a freaky accident like being kicked in the nuts by a horse or falling out of a tree on a limb, bicycle accident or a thousand other things that boys put their gonads in harm's way. Those blood vessels have a one way door effect that keeps the blood moving in one direction much the locks on the Suez Canal. I knew a young bull rider who had one from being thrown from a bull. A jockstrap don't work at all for protection. Anyway he had it repaired also--he was 17 and is now 33.
Ok, back to your efforts, get a decent pump and go for about 4-5Hg. and let's go from there. Pump for about 10-15 minutes, take a 5 minute break but keep the tube on, go for another set of 10-15, break and continue for 1 hour. Stay with this every other day for about two (2) weeks then move up to about 5-5.5 Hg for a month, increasing your time between breaks. Continue with the hot showers and if possible use a cock ring around your nuts and dick for about 15 minutes--no more, circulations problems. Also, too much vacuum will cause discoloration. Make sure you are lubed well with a good water soluble hand lotion. Palmer's cocoa butter is a good one. Remember the water, do not masturbate after the session--this lowers your libido (you want engorgement for as long as possible). FOREWARNING--There are blister problems ahead if your stay too long in the tube with a higher than you should vacuum. Let me know IF you get a pump and need to make a PVC tube or just any other questions.
Good Luck
erik_archer

Post by erik_archer »

okay, thanks man! I'll go to harborfreight and get a proper pump with a guage so I know what pressure I'm using. I suppose I should look into getting a real tube also. What would you consider to be a good choice for a beginner?
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Personally a 3" straight tube will let you pump both cock and balls. You'll need a silicon sealing ring as well. Put out a thread for a used one. If you're worried about hygiene, then a weak solution of bleach and water will kill any residual bacteria. I'd say most of the guys on this site are pretty particular and would give you a good deal as these tube new are very expensive. Are you fairly good with using tools like a bandsaw. If so, let me know and you can build a PVC tube that does a great job.. however, it is solid but very effective and with fittings it will cost about $20. Just PM me for instructions. Or, you can try pumptoys. com or even ebay. All are viable.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You seem to have a pretty conservative routine and little desire to quit now, so that's a good thing. Darkening and the discoloration of scar tissue is permanent, and taking the time to recover from damage is counter productive, so you're already on a good path.
The typical male response to most things is usually "just force it". This is not one of those situations. The more moderate your vacuum levels are the longer you can tolerate it. It may seem like it's taking forever, but once you begin to get results the effects will last longer, and prior milestones of size are increasingly easier to achieve. I used to have to pump for over an hour to reach my present "normal" un pumped size.

Water soluble lube is best, because petroleum based lubes chemically attack many seals and doughnuts used with the tubes on the market. So you're okay with Vaseline... for now.

If you aren't getting any noticeable results at this point, there's no reason to wear a cock ring yet anyway. It is only an aid to slow the return of lymphatic fluids to your torso once you do finally get some results. You will notice ball swelling first. When their size finally recedes, the fluids will temporarily remain in the sack. You will notice an accumulation of fluids after several such sessions. In my experience I wear a cock ring sometimes when I'm driving, sitting or sleeping since the boys are supported and fluids can drain back into my torso. If I'm walking or standing and the boys are hanging I remove the cock ring since gravity tends to keep the fluid in place. Remember it's a cock ring, not a tourniquet. You want to slow the migration of lymphatic fluids which are close to the skin's surface. You don't want to cut off your blood circulation and possibly cause erectile dysfunction. If it feels sore or painful, sometimes just removing and replacing it after kneading the area where it rides will help. Let the pain be your guide. If it hurts and small adjustments don't help, take it off. You really don't want to wear it tight for hours on end. Many mornings I wake and find I have removed mine in my sleep.

There's no reason not to enjoy your "work" after you exit the tube, but just avoid the climax. However if you are trying to keep the fluids in both cock and balls for a more balanced look, masturbation will force fluids out of your cock and into your sack even sooner. I do a lot of edging when I am trying to get really big. Libido really helps with results since you're driven to pump more often and for longer.

I used home made tubes until I got so big I needed a monster SR. to avoid entrapment. At that point I KNEW there was no turning back so the investment was well worth it. In retrospect I would have gone with the JR. sooner in my experimentation. I recently bought one to compliment my Sr. as I believe the Jr. helps provide downward stretch which ultimately helps pack the Sr. It all depends on what your goals are. Some of us want to just get massive, and others are looking for more of a sculpted natural looking package rather than "all Balls" or a big round melon. The BullMaster is a good tube if you don't want to get too big. It is a little difficult to exit if you pack it fully.

The main thing is to enjoy yourself, and if you are consistent and careful you will be looking for new clothes that fit your huge crotch before you realize!
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Pipefitterdom:
How great it is to have you confirm info. You do a wonderful job explaining what should be done and why. Keep up the help.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Thanks man
I'm glad you don't mind me expanding on the great information you already provided.
erik_archer

Post by erik_archer »

Wow you guys have given me a great amount of information. Thank you! I don't really have access to tools like saws right now (I'm a grad student in departmental housing) so I'll be looking into the simplest options at this point, but I think a proper seal is definitely something to get at this point. I got a pump so that I can safely monitor the pressure and I tried it out with the basic jar technique. I'll be looking around and trying to get a nicer tube as per your recommendation.

I might not be seeing much in the way of results yet but it feels good when I pump so I am still hopeful and I like where this is headed. Thank you guys for your encouragement and information.