Quick glances "down there"

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

billybaroo

Quick glances "down there"

Post by billybaroo »

Do any of you guys ever catch people looking down and giving your pumped bulge a quick glance or two? I had that happen at work Monday and it made be feel pretty proud of myself. :D

I had an incredible full weekend of pumping and was actually feeling a little self conscious going to work Monday morning in the state I was in. Well, soon after I got there it just so happened that I had to go talk to a very cute co-worker in her office. As we started talking I noticed that she gave my package not one, not two..but three quick glances! Now granted, she was at a disadvantage because she was sitting and I was standing which put everything close to her eye level. The funny thing is I think she caught herself looking because she quickly closed her eyes hard after the third glance and then looked away as she finished her sentence.

So does anybody else have any stories to share about glances or reactions you've gotten from people in public? This is a big turn on for me so I'd love to hear if you guys have had similar experiences.
pipefitterdom

Re: Quick glances "down there"

Post by pipefitterdom »

I'm not an exhibitionist at all, but last night I went to the fetish ball showing a bit of bulge which is unusual for me.
I Did notice a few women going for second or third takes. Unfortunatrly family functions prevent me from becoming immensely huge every year.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Well, I for one find this topic quite interesting and a pleasant off shoot to our fetish! Being a size admirer for both buxom ladies along with their sometimes camel toe crotch outlines and hung/pumped men bulges/thongs I have long been a chronicler of stories or spotting :) Although I am not yet in the superstar class of over 16" of sac size my pumped 14" and good hang has brought me fun incidents especially in the hot weather season :twisted: . I luv catching young/older ladies stealing a noticeable glance 'down there' when I go out whether in jeans but especially in khaki shorts when sitting down in coffee shops etc. ,wearing sunglasses lets me watch a woman, or guy for that matter, lock their gaze on my bulge :twisted: it's particularly erotic when I've pumped hours before and I'm slightly subsiding but leaking precum unbeknownst to anyone :twisted: Last summer I caught a lovely woman with her dowdy mate completely transfixed and literally her face changed color :) It was like a 'mind control' ray had paralyzed her :) it was a wonderful feeling of genital power for me :twisted: I have many other stories to tell if anyone is interested and I know that as I continue to grow they will only get better :wink: As the proud buxom ladies say "if you've got it flaunt it!" BB.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

bullbags wrote:Well, I for one find this topic quite interesting and a pleasant off shoot to our fetish! Being a size admirer for both buxom ladies along with their sometimes camel toe crotch outlines and hung/pumped men bulges/thongs I have long been a chronicler of stories or spotting :) Although I am not yet in the superstar class of over 16" of sac size my pumped 14" and good hang has brought me fun incidents especially in the hot weather season :twisted: . I luv catching young/older ladies stealing a noticeable glance 'down there' when I go out whether in jeans but especially in khaki shorts when sitting down in coffee shops etc. ,wearing sunglasses lets me watch a woman, or guy for that matter, lock their gaze on my bulge :twisted: it's particularly erotic when I've pumped hours before and I'm slightly subsiding but leaking precum unbeknownst to anyone :twisted: Last summer I caught a lovely woman with her dowdy mate completely transfixed and literally her face changed color :) It was like a 'mind control' ray had paralyzed her :) it was a wonderful feeling of genital power for me :twisted: I have many other stories to tell if anyone is interested and I know that as I continue to grow they will only get better :wink: As the proud buxom ladies say "if you've got it flaunt it!" BB.
Oh to be as brave as you BB! Enjoy your super powers!
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Thanks Pipe! LOL :) If I ever pack a tube like u or Stretch and others then they will truly be 'Super' powers :twisted: At that point I may have to consider world domination :lol: I can just imagine the commotion I would stir up at a quiet resort pool in the Caribbean if I ever pack a thong like you do in your Avatar :shock: the staff and guests would become my zombies/servants :twisted: great fantasies don't you think :wink: BB, more stories to come....
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I love catching peoples reactions when they glance down. I like to judge their mixed reactions and guess what they are thinking. Some brazenly stare. Others shyly peek. Some have that look of disgust, I call them the how dare yous . It is not often that I deliberately go out all pumped up to show off. It depends a lot on the place and circumstances. In general I try to conceal my bulge not to offend others. But I do like the thrill of knowing I have spotted someone looking. In fact I am getting pretty good at not letting on I know they have been watching my package.

One such case : My current supervisor, catches an eyeful whenever I am, in his office. I stand in front of his desk. He in his chair talking to me. Even if I am not pumped my package juts forward in my jeans. I do not react when he pauses in thought and stares right at my crotch. He gives me that whats going on there look without saying so. I ignore his gaze, not even to make an adjustment down there. I just keep nodding my head like I am listening to him. While thinking to myself. That's good you keep looking its all me. I swear he thinks I stuff my jeans. Since it is work he can't or won't say a thing about it. We are not personally close enough for him to joke or bring up the subject. And all I have done is just simply stand in front of him. I could pull up a seat but if I stand there. He is right about eye level. Besides I like to see him squirm. :oops: :twisted:
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

I luv the word you use for his reactions, "SQUIRM" :) It conveys the perfect reaction an ordinary observer has when confronted with the 'extra-ordinary' ! In this case over-sized genitals :D Your stupidvisor is trying to analyze in his mind what he believes is impossible and the fear he has of it being true compared to his shortcomings :twisted: this alone begins the process of 'squirming' which leads him down the path of awe and humbleness and often 'humiliation' :( : Do not be embarrassed for him, be proud :twisted: BB.
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Wife like to go out with me when I'm big (not huge)... supermarket trip a favorite just doing the shopping great fun.

Also done the beach thing but the shape with so little clothing... best done with some clothing to keep them guessing... and looking.

(post saline & glucose)
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Everybody, please see Ricanman's latest bulge pics in pants on his thread to reinforce what we are talking about here :twisted: simply spectacular, total mind control power :twisted: BB.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Might make it into a 'Walmart' video sometime!
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!