Update and a big thank you to Bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

dugsballs

Post by dugsballs »

I have been pumping on and off for a couple of years now using my stj glass jar with ok results.
The big jar is great for bulk and ballooning but for me doesn’t last long, my best is around 18” which feels great but by next day almost all gone.
But what I really want is low slung balls.
After seeing Bignlow’s results I thought that is what I would like so decided to get it touch for advice.
He gave me lots of advice and help on how to move forward and also offered to make me a new tube that would help
So after a couple of weeks I now have my now tube, I have to say it’s a work of art lol.
I slipped into it last night and my first thoughts were how comfy it is to wear, I put some warm water in and went to 5hg for 40mins, came out rested for 5 and then back for another 40 mins.
When I came back out of the tube I had no real bulk like my big jar but I could feel the stretch on my balls 
Yes I know it’s early days but I have a good feeling about this new tube, I am going to try get in for a few days at a time then a rest day and see where I get too.
Again a big thanks to Bignlow for your help and advice you are a star 
Attachments
IMG_0010.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
bignlow

Re: Update and a big thank you to Bignlow

Post by bignlow »

That looks like a god start Doug, keep at it.
dugsballs

Post by dugsballs »

couple of pics from this mornings session
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

You're definitely further down that tube today. Keep steady and keep at it.

bignlow
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

dugsballs wrote:...I have been pumping on and off for a couple of years now using my stj glass jar with ok results.
The big jar is great for bulk and ballooning but for me doesn’t last long, my best is around 18” which feels great but by next day almost all gone.
But what I really want is low slung balls.
...I slipped into it last night and my first thoughts were how comfy it is to wear, I put some warm water in and went to 5hg for 40mins, came out rested for 5 and then back for another 40 mins.
When I came back out of the tube I had no real bulk like my big jar but I could feel the stretch on my balls 
Yes I know it’s early days but I have a good feeling about this new tube, I am going to try get in for a few days at a time then a rest day and see where I get too.
Awesome results, may i know what is the diameter of that tube? When you mention on/off pumping, what is your frequency of pumping like? I started around Sept of last year but don't do it regularly, initially did like a few days in a row but slowly the lack of privacy time didn't do for a period of months. I used a simple Jar method taught by ballpumper808. Each time when i restart pumping the initial process may be difficulty to get a good fit onto the jar as I am rather skinny. I have notice some gan since and like you usually will doesn't last and may even disappear a few hours after or the most by the next day. I am guess I am not getting the low balls because my balls are pretty tight. Have been trying to stretch them slowly since. are you balls naturally low when unpump?