Longjohnny Vs. ASTJ

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

areaman

Longjohnny Vs. ASTJ

Post by areaman »

Relatively new pumper here, looking mainly to pump balls and develop a nice sack swell (so far I've only reached "big eggs" stage, no swell :cry:). Dick pumping is basically a collateral effect but not something I'm all that bothered about.

My equipment thus far is just a quart mason jar and some aquarium tubing; mouth-suction, while enjoyable, has been really inconsistent for results, presumably because of the imprecise nature of the pressure achieved.

Recently earned a bonus at work and of course my first thought was that I need to get some proper pumping gear. Pumptoys seem to have the most reasonable shipping to Canada (bah) so I'm trying to decide between spending the extra money on the ASTJ vs the Longjohnny. I've seen the ASTJ described elsewhere here as a good overall bulk builder, but as a beginner is it perhaps too much?

A cheaper alternative I had contemplated was just getting a brake bleeder pump so I could gauge pressure in the mason jar accurately and see what can be accomplished there with consistent pressure.

Thoughts, fellas? Any advice appreciated!
str8usapumper

Re: Longjohnny Vs. ASTJ

Post by str8usapumper »

Have gotten great results from a $5 sun tea jug and a $25 brake bleeder pump. Add a couple of couplers for $5 and you are pumping large!!!