Sleeping while pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

kiwibop

Re: Sleeping while pumping

Post by kiwibop »

Have snoozed while pumping and woken up an hour or so later. I think you're right though - the chance of a tube staying on all night are probably pretty slim. Nice to wake after an hour or so to appreciate your growth though!!
xzen54321

Post by xzen54321 »

I have, I used just enough pressure to keep the tube on with a moded aquarium air pump and bleed valve.
After about 6 hours dry pumping in a Target plastic STJ my penis and balls where plumped up with a large doughnut.
But you must keep warm or you may have discomfort, a limit is the jar starting to hurt, it would be much better with a thickwall tube or seal.

I don't do it much, as I don't sleep well on my back, most of the time I'd rather get up early and pump wet in the recliner.
hardpecsbulge

Post by hardpecsbulge »

I have often napped on a lazy weekend afternoon while pumping wet - just an hour or so on a reclining lounger (angled so that the tube sits comfortably) in a sunny spot. Waking up with a nice bulge 8-)
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

I have taken a nap as well while pumping, I think the key is to make sure your tube is large enough so you don't over pressure when you fill the tube.