Monster Jr. users

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

northernpumper

Monster Jr. users

Post by northernpumper »

I recently purchased a Monster Jr. and would like to hear from some others that have used one. I like the size of the tube but find it hard to get to a comfortable vacuum level. I have been using it for a couple weeks now almost daily with little gains to speak of. How long did it take others to see gains the kind you actually have to open it to get out.
StretchMine

Re: Monster Jr. users

Post by StretchMine »

Congratulations! The Junior is my go to tube these days. It does take a while to pack but once you do you'll find it gets easier to repack over and over. I use mine everyday.
What was your progress like when you first started using it? I got mine when it became difficult to get out of the BullMaster. Being able to open it is the key. It took me a while, maybe 6 months or so, to keep it packed every time. You'll find that it changes the shape of your bag to a long teardrop shape. I find that the most appealing.
Don't give up. The pay off is immense and very satisfying.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

Thanks for the reply; I should have said that before I had been using a home made glass vase that had a 4" opening that flared to a little over 5" by 12" long. I use a stj seal for the cushion which works well and gives a bit of stretch. That combination did get me a nice plump sack and balls however it would not give much downward pull do to the large flare out. It was easy enough to get out of with the 4" opening and silicone seal. Right now I can not get any abdominal tissue in the tube because I carry a some fat in the pubic area. My thought is years back I would pump up to 18" using the senior, then I had to stop for quite awhile and I think fat found it's way down. I also think this affects how much downward fill I get on the jr.
salguy

Post by salguy »

Hello Monster Jr. pumpers. I have been pumping for some months now to very good effect: then all of a sudden I got 2 blisters on my
dick head. I didnt pump for 10 days to allow healing to take place.To day I started to pump again for 1/2 an hour at quite a low pressure
only to find that I had another 2 blisters.I am using the m.Jr. which I find very comfortable to use, but now I find that I am at a loss to know where
to go from here. I love pumping & want to get really good at it, But Im feeling rather discouraged. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would
be gratefully received.
Thanks.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

While the blisters may have healed on the surface they could still be around below the skin. maybe take a little longer rest.

Bignlow
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

northernpumper wrote:I recently purchased a Monster Jr. and would like to hear from some others that have used one. I like the size of the tube but find it hard to get to a comfortable vacuum level. I have been using it for a couple weeks now almost daily with little gains to speak of. How long did it take others to see gains the kind you actually have to open it to get out.
I recently got a JR. as well.
I'm recovering from surgery, so I stay around 2.5 hg. and had great difficulty filling my sack. So I went back to the SR. In order to fill them up. Then after a good warm rest, I packed it into th JR. and got a little better result.

I Do love the better shape achieved by the jr. and hope to pack it soon. I Wouldn't sweat how much abdominal meat gets sucked in since less looks better than more.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

salguy wrote:Hello Monster Jr. pumpers. I have been pumping for some months now to very good effect: then all of a sudden I got 2 blisters on my
dick head. I didnt pump for 10 days to allow healing to take place.To day I started to pump again for 1/2 an hour at quite a low pressure
only to find that I had another 2 blisters.I am using the m.Jr. which I find very comfortable to use, but now I find that I am at a loss to know where
to go from here. I love pumping & want to get really good at it, But Im feeling rather discouraged. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would
be gratefully received.
Thanks.
More info!
What do you consider "low" pressure?
Are you using any type of lube?
Are they translucent blisters or red?
Meanwhile rest and heal well!
salguy

Post by salguy »

Hi, many thanks for your reply/help.First of all I am pleased to say that the blisters
have all healed,much to my relief! I reluctantly stopped pumping for a few days &
the trouble clear up.I think that I have learned My lesson the hard way,by pumping
at too high a pressure before I was capable of coping with it.In other words I was trying
to run before I could walk.
Thanks to everyone for this great site.
Salguy.