lubes what's everyone using?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

jr1975atv

lubes what's everyone using?

Post by jr1975atv »

I like Palmers used it for wearing split collars. Was thinking of trying just aloe to make my pump toys seal last as long as possible.
lik2pump

Re: lubes what's everyone using?

Post by lik2pump »

I use oil coconut and Olive I have read its good for the skin coconut especially plus it's cheap than most lubes
ssnaps

Post by ssnaps »

lik2pump wrote:I use oil coconut and Olive I have read its good for the skin coconut especially plus it's cheap than most lubes
I've used both before, they do keep the skin nice and soft, but boy are they messy. I usually use olive oil after the pump to keep the skin soft. One thing I found is that both olive and coconut oil is that my skin just soaks them up fast, I'm constantly having to reapply more, which leads to a mess.

I use an aloe gel that has no added chemicals that cause that cooling sensation most aloe gels have, typically used for sun burns. It is not messy at all and whipes off your hand easy with a paper towel. It keeps the skin nicely moisturized and works similar to a gel lube. The only problem is that it us hard if not near impossible to find in the winter, so I have to resort to a cheap gel lube from Walmart. Not the best, but it works.

I avoid anything with a strong odor.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I apply hair conditioner liberally. It's slippery, cleans up easily, and is not oil based so it won't hurt seals or silicon items.
Some brands have better lubrication properties than others. I reapply mane and tail horse conditioner every half hour or so to prevent blisters and abrasions.
hardpecsbulge

Post by hardpecsbulge »

Aloe vera gel. The clear, unscented variety. It's not sticky. Not oily. Definitely good for the skin.