may have used too much vacuum

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

jr1975atv

may have used too much vacuum

Post by jr1975atv »

Was pumping at 5 in my long Johnny custom long the last 2 times I've had to work the seal off so I'm not sure if I got 2 water blisters or cut the skin had a little water in the tube and I pump dry. I use Palmers tummy butter for stretch marks for lube and a heating blanket to keep it warm. I've pumped at 5 before with the harbor freight pump with no issue. How long do you guys wait before starting again? I can get to 8.5 on the scale on the tube so I'm glad I got the 12" tube.
pipefitterdom

Re: may have used too much vacuum

Post by pipefitterdom »

Oops. I missed the part about lubing with Palmers. If it becomes dry over time re-lube it more often and generously.

Give it plenty of time to heal.
They probably don't happen until you exit the tube dry.
Lubed and wet pumping keeps things slippery and also helps spread the heat from the tube walls. Your seals can be degraded by petroleum based lubes so find a water based lube. I use water and hair conditioner roughly 10/1. Lubrication helps you escape the tube without blistering. You can use just a 1/4 cup or so if you don't want to worry about swamping your pump. Enough where a good shake will splash up and give your tube a quick de-haze. You can also allow extra time at atmospheric pressure with the heating pad still on. Cover your entire body to get very warm so your melon settles down and loosens up. Then they'll come out more easily without damage.

You never mentioned how much time at 5hg. Marathons can do damage too. I'm for shorter, more frequent sessions of an hour or so than one long 4 hour session. I can't handle 5 for any length of time.
Welcome, and best of luck!
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

Thanks I used the search and read all the blister posts I'll let it heal fully and stay at 3hg. Maybe add more Palmers to get the seal off.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

jr1975atv wrote:Thanks I used the search and read all the blister posts I'll let it heal fully and stay at 3hg. Maybe add more Palmers to get the seal off.
You can do some of Tanuku's pressure peaks at 4-5Hg. occasionally to draw more meat in. Just use moderation .