BULLMASTER MAGNUM....NEW VID 3/20/15

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpman12

BULLMASTER MAGNUM....NEW VID 3/20/15

Post by pumpman12 »

First of all my Bullmaster standard was lost in a fire..... :x :x Not much I could do about that...no one was hurt and really that's all that maters. I've been pumping in a home made flower vase for over a year now and figured it was time to get a better tube. The vase was glass so being careful was a major issue at all times. One thing about the glass it does dissipate the heat quickly to the water and in turn to my ball sack for fast expansion. I'm a wet pumper with Epsom salts and found it to be the best thing yet for fast results. :D :D
Here are two pics......the first is just starting out, maybe in the tube 15-20 minutes. And the second one is after 3 hours of pumping heaven. Take notice to how nicely the ball pockets are filling up. They're not full by the way. More pics from this set soon to follow.
Attachments
IMG_1374.JPG
IMG_1375.JPG
Last edited by pumpman12 on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
StretchMine

Re: BULLMASTER MAGNUM

Post by StretchMine »

fantastik Pumpman! Beautiful photos. Your meat looks enormous and I love the lighting. Well done my friend. You're going to be maxing that BM very soon.
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
UncutGuy1979

Post by UncutGuy1979 »

Nice work! How much Epsom salt you use in the tube? I can't get the right mix apparently.
Twitter UncutGuy1979
Snapchat UncutGuy1979
KIK UncutGuy1979
Skype UncutGuy1979
Tumblr UncutGuy1979
Xtube UncutGuy1979
http://uncutguy1979.tumblr.com
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=UncutGuy1979
https://twitter.com/uncutguy1979
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Stretch.....the lighting is my heater keeping everything nice and warm for the pump. Uncut.....I have been playing with the ratio ever since I tried the salt. I think I'm about 1 cup per gallon on water. Sometimes I add a little extra to see if it matters at all.
Anyway being this was from a three hour pump and I drank a whole gallon of water to stay hydrated I came up with a problem. I HAD TO PEE........Real bad. Knowing this would happen and I just hate getting out of the tube when I get going...came up with this solution. I added an extra fitting to the bottom of the tube to use as a drain.
First, plug in another fitting and hose..about a foot or so.
Second, blow air in the top hose and push out the warm water salt mixture in a clean container.
Third.....ahhhh pee. Move the bottom hose to another container for the pee.
Fourth, after draining as much pee out that you can. Take the bottom hose and put it in the water salt solution. With the top hose suck as much water / salt that you want.
Now your back pumping again and you never left your tube. Here's two more pics from the 3 hour set, check out the extra fitting on the bottom of the tube.
PUMP HUGE MY BROTHERS !!
Attachments
IMG_1376.JPG
IMG_1377.JPG
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

I use 1/4 cup per pint of water. Also, keep it warm - the radiant heater works well for me.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

jforfun2002 wrote:I use 1/4 cup per pint of water. Also, keep it warm - the radiant heater works well for me.
Yea..........so 8 pints in a gallon, you are using 2 cups per gallon of water. That is twice as much as me but if it works DO IT !!
Anyway here are some more pics from my 3 hour set. Hope to do three hours on Wednesday morning.
GET HUGE BOYS.............HUGE !!
Attachments
IMG_1381a.jpg
IMG_1381a.jpg (28.65 KiB) Viewed 10939 times
IMG_1382.JPG
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

2 cups per gallon is what is recommended of the side of the package for "soaking". It leaves the skin soft, so I think it stretches more easily, A solution of any salt at that concentration should pull water through the membranes toward the more concentrated salt side, rather than put water into the scrotum. Considering the muscle and skin layers making up the sack, I do not consider it a "permeable membrane", so osmosis cannot be the mechanism of pulling fluid into the scrotum. It has to be softening of the skin and allowing the vacuum to do its job.

Based on 40 years experience and training as a chemist.

But keep the solution warm, not hot. The feeling is exquisite. I also cycle the vacuum: every minute or so I vent the chamber for a few seconds. Vacuum cycles from 6-7 inches Hg to 2-3 inches. It's fun watching the scrotum expand and contract as the vacuum cycles. And that has to help in stretching. I have assembled a simple electronic timer circuit switching a 12 volt solenoid valve to do the venting. The pump runs continuously. :idea: 8)
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

Great results man.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Thanks jforfun...............It must be nice having the Chem. knowledge. Most of us just guess at it or do the trial and error thing. So I'll be using twice as much salt as before. The programabale pump must be a great thing too. Here are some more pics................keep pumpin boys !!
Attachments
IMG_1384.JPG
IMG_1385.JPG
IMG_1387.JPG
IMG_1389.JPG
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

love the work i to know how hard it is to stretch the balls but one day to the knees 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

BREEZE3 wrote:love the work i to know how hard it is to stretch the balls but one day to the knees 8)
Thanks BREEZE...............I just had some time to do a second pump for today man did it feel good.
Hey guys how do you like the NEW avatar pic....took me about 45 min. to figure out how to resize the pic. Can't wait for tomorrow mornings pump...that's all I think about any more................................................pump HUGE my brothers.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Your new avatar pic is FANTASTIC!!! So huge and powerful, superior male genitals, excellent work! BB.
train_eugene

Post by train_eugene »

nice pumping
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

dunno man. Your old avatar was pretty "hard" to "beat".
I want to make myself a cock ring like that...in red of course!

pumpman12 wrote:
BREEZE3 wrote:love the work i to know how hard it is to stretch the balls but one day to the knees 8)
Thanks BREEZE...............I just had some time to do a second pump for today man did it feel good.
Hey guys how do you like the NEW avatar pic....took me about 45 min. to figure out how to resize the pic. Can't wait for tomorrow mornings pump...that's all I think about any more................................................pump HUGE my brothers.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Thanks guys............Pipe I'll keep an eye out for red leather cock straps. I did like the old avatar too but It was from my cock pumping only days and now I seem to just ball pump. Anyway I've had the time to pump twice a day this week. Did two and a half hours this morning, hope to do another hour tonight after work.