BULLMASTER MAGNUM....NEW VID 3/20/15

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpman12

Re: BULLMASTER MAGNUM

Post by pumpman12 »

:shock: :shock: Just did my second pump for today........man does it fell good getting into the tube still big from my morning pump. :D :D
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Okay...my second pump for today was fuckin awesome...so close to filling the ball pockets of the Magnum. Short video to follow. Keep a look out. :D :D :D 8)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Your packing is just amazing! Keep going!! Bullmaster Magnum is now my favorite tube. I can pack my tube but without the seal. My next goal is to do it with the seal, but I have to work a lot to accomplish that.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

RicanMan2001 wrote:Your packing is just amazing! Keep going!! Bullmaster Magnum is now my favorite tube. I can pack my tube but without the seal. My next goal is to do it with the seal, but I have to work a lot to accomplish that.
Thank Rican had a great day of pumping today. Did an hour and a half in the am.........then had time for two and a half in the pm. I took a video of me getting out of the Magnum and I have filled the ball pockets. I will post the vid tomorrow. If it's too big of a file I'll put up a link to my xhamster page.
PUMP HUGE my brothers.
pumpman12

Re: BULLMASTER MAGNUM....NEW VID 3/13/15

Post by pumpman12 »

Ball pockets almost full :D :D
Attachments
MVI_1396.AVI
(2.88 MiB) Downloaded 917 times
Chumy69

Post by Chumy69 »

jforfun2002 wrote:2 cups per gallon is what is recommended of the side of the package for "soaking". It leaves the skin soft, so I think it stretches more easily, A solution of any salt at that concentration should pull water through the membranes toward the more concentrated salt side, rather than put water into the scrotum. Considering the muscle and skin layers making up the sack, I do not consider it a "permeable membrane", so osmosis cannot be the mechanism of pulling fluid into the scrotum. It has to be softening of the skin and allowing the vacuum to do its job.

Based on 40 years experience and training as a chemist.

But keep the solution warm, not hot. The feeling is exquisite. I also cycle the vacuum: every minute or so I vent the chamber for a few seconds. Vacuum cycles from 6-7 inches Hg to 2-3 inches. It's fun watching the scrotum expand and contract as the vacuum cycles. And that has to help in stretching. I have assembled a simple electronic timer circuit switching a 12 volt solenoid valve to do the venting. The pump runs continuously. :idea: 8)

Thanks for the tip, I tried before only 2 tablespoon but I thought was joke, today I tried again and put 1/2 cup Epsom Salt on 1 q of water in my LongJohny and pump for 90minutes and using the peak method the results are fantastic.
wi_wilderness

Post by wi_wilderness »

Last edited by wi_wilderness on Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

wi_wilderness wrote:Awesome work, man.
Thanks man...............more videos soon !! :D :D
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Pumpman, what a beautiful sight to see u fill those pockets! Absolutely mind bending :shock: Not only that but it really motivates everyone in the pump world to realize the potential we all have to grow and expand and awe the world of ordinariness. Magnificent, BB. Also what is your site on xHamster? Thanks, BB.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Thanks guys.............for those who want to know. I HAVE FILLED THE BALL POCKETS !!! The next video will show how that tiny little space is now full.
Bullbags I'm also pumpman12 at xhamster come on over and friend me.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Just finished my second pump for today.....I'm FUCKIN HUGE !!!
Sorry no pics, you'll just have to trust me on this one. Filled the ball pockets and started stretching up into the end of the tube. My balls were about a half inch into the end.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

This is great news! Congratulations. You must snap at least one photo next time. Your fans await.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

StretchMine wrote:This is great news! Congratulations. You must snap at least one photo next time. Your fans await.
Stretch
Hey Stretch thanks for the vote of confidence...................here are some pics from the other day. I was more in the end of the tube last night than I am in these pics.
Just sayin !!!
I'm getting bigger with every pump. And boy does it feel GREAT !
Attachments
IMG_1397.JPG
IMG_1398.JPG
IMG_1399.JPG
IMG_1402.JPG
IMG_1403.JPG
IMG_1406.JPG
IMG_1407.JPG
IMG_1408.JPG
barry case

Post by barry case »

. .
Last edited by barry case on Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

I concur and that last pic is scary beautiful :twisted: BB.