Bullmaster vs MonsterTube

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

mdimas

Bullmaster vs MonsterTube

Post by mdimas »

Hey guys, question here.

While pumping today I was planning on what tube I should get next. I had come to the decision of a BMM, since it's similar in size to my STJ and is more shaping. However, I ended up staying in my jar a bit much longer and got nice and big. My balls were touching all around the jar and pushing my cock flat. Getting out was another issue, through the 4" opening. The seal wasn't too bad since it stretches. I can't now decide between the BMM and maybe a monster sr.? I like how big I got today, and am thinking that the BMM might constrict me a little. Or is this a premature assumption? Thanks for your input!
StretchMine

Re: Bullmaster vs MonsterTube

Post by StretchMine »

It depends on your goals. Others may disagree (Pipefitter?) but I"m a fan of gradual increase and therefore would recommend the MonsterTube Junior before the Senior. The Junior (like the Senior) is an easy in/easy out tube. I"ve maxed out the Junior at this point and now pump in the Senior as well. I"ve made great strides and achieved wonderful results with this system. too bad they are both so expensive. If you can swing it I'd recommend the Junior as the next step.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]