Are real gains possible with fewer sessions?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

billybaroo

Are real gains possible with fewer sessions?

Post by billybaroo »

I'm still new to ball pumping and trying to figure out my groove in terms of how and how often. I managed my biggest pump yet with 11.75" a little over a week and a half ago. Since then, I thought I would try to build on that and pump every 2 or 3 days. The problem I've had is that I've only seen a very small fraction of the fluid transfer during these newer sessions.

I've tried to use the same routine of drinking lots of water ahead of time and during the pump. I've also been using warm water with epsom salt and a heating pad to try to keep things flowing. Is it possible that my body may only be able to take pumping every few weeks or so? I've read that everybody seems to respond differently. Also, if I'm only able to pump big a couple times a month can I really expect to make any long term gains? :(

I'd appreciate any help you guys can give me. There are obviously some real veteran pumpers here so I know I'll get some good advice.
pipefitterdom

Re: Are real gains possible with fewer sessions?

Post by pipefitterdom »

Short answer... No.
It just gets easier to make big gains after lots of repetition. Pump and rest,repeat. Enjoy.
You might be a good candidate for silicon if you do not enjoy the pump process.
Vincenzo

Post by Vincenzo »

If it helps at all billy, I'm pretty lazy with my routine as well and usually pump only when the mood takes me.

I usually find the first pump is a good one, and if I go again a couple days later, I bruise more than expand. However, if I do a little each night, it gets more consistent. Just be sure you don't overdo it, and keep in mind if you want to pump the following day, take things easy.

Hope that helps a bit.
billybaroo

Post by billybaroo »

Thanks for the advice guys. I had a bit of breakthrough during a marathon session yesterday. I figured out that I have better results if I start with a smaller diameter cylinder that I'm able to pack quickly. This seems to really get the juices flowing and opens things up for when I go to a couple of my larger toys.

I think my next step is to invest in some better equipment. My biggest container is homemade from a plastic jar and it's not as comfortable or airtight as I like it to be. I'll be looking at something like the Long Johnny or similar or maybe a smaller STJ with a silicone seal.

I have a lot of other questions and things I've wondered about but I'll save those topics for later. :wink:
ssnaps

Post by ssnaps »

I never get bigger the next day after pumping. If I wait till I regain normal size and then pump I will always max out. However, if I pump to the max, then the next day pump I will not gain the size i maxed out at. I always maxed out at 18in and can never get past. I have tried different pump pressures, jars, pumping marathons and all, nothing helps.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

ssnaps wrote:I never get bigger the next day after pumping. If I wait till I regain normal size and then pump I will always max out. However, if I pump to the max, then the next day pump I will not gain the size i maxed out at. I always maxed out at 18in and can never get past. I have tried different pump pressures, jars, pumping marathons and all, nothing helps.
One day you'll find that you max out quite easily. The following session will be your breakthrough where you get past 18". It may be weeks or months away but with time and repetition it will eventually happen even without marathon sessions.
I'm not in the habit of breaking out the measuring tape any more. The Important thing is to enjoy your size while you have it. 18" is quite a lot to haul around and.nothing to sneeze at.
I have been walking around with only 10" for months now without pumping at all and it is very erotic in it's own way.
Billy you are right to look to a bigger tube. Balls are like tropical fish. They grow to fit the size of the tank they are in. Also, the search engine here on newart is your friend for instant answers, but of course many pumpers here are more than happy to talk about our favorite compulsive behavior!
Enjoy!