Biggest I've been, But Im still a beginner.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

shadetreant

Biggest I've been, But Im still a beginner.

Post by shadetreant »

After about an hour and a half
another half hour later
Out of the tube making sure everything is okay

After one last half hour in the tube.

shadetreant

Re: Biggest I've been, But Im still a beginner.

Post by shadetreant »

I could have kept going on my balls, but my cock had enough. I didn't get any spotting but could tell it had reached its limit.

I'd like to get into stretching though, and develop a low hanging sac to expand more, though. I have no idea where to start on that. Any pointers or places or weights/spacers you guys would recommend. I have no idea what route to take to start getting my sack lower.
billybaroo

Post by billybaroo »

If you're really a beginner, I'd say you're off to a great start! :P How long have you been pumping?
shadetreant

Post by shadetreant »

Well, in terms of years pumping I only have about 2, and not too regularly. I also made the mistake of buying a tube that is WAY TOO BIG for me.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

shadetreant wrote:Well, in terms of years pumping I only have about 2, and not too regularly. I also made the mistake of buying a tube that is WAY TOO BIG for me.
You are doing a great job. If the size of your tube is the regular BullMaster you have the right tube. Filling the cylinder requires at least 3.5 hours of pumping for a person that have a regular routine. If you are an occasional pumper, you may need to pump for longer time. My suggestion is to have three sessions two hours each with a break of 1 hour ir less if possible. At the end you will have six hours total. Pumping dry helps to reduce the possibility of having blisters, especially during marathonic pumping sessions. Don't forget the benefit of using a heat pad. Keep going!!
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
billybaroo

Post by billybaroo »

shadetreant...Have you tried adding epsom salt to your warm water? I've only been pumping a few months but I noticed a HUGE difference once I started adding epsom salt to the equation. The gains were much faster and it really cut down on time in the tube.
youngerpumper

Post by youngerpumper »

Wow, you're responsing to the pump extremely well!
Keep it up and get massive.
shadetreant

Post by shadetreant »

I have used epsom and it feels nice, but I never noticed a difference. Really the key is just being super fucking hydrated. Like youre pissing clear youre so hydrated. Just do the pulminary test (pinch skin and see how long it takes for the white to go away}) to see how hydrated you are. IF its fast you're good to go.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

shadetreant wrote:I have used epsom and it feels nice, but I never noticed a difference. Really the key is just being super fucking hydrated. Like youre pissing clear youre so hydrated. Just do the pulminary test (pinch skin and see how long it takes for the white to go away}) to see how hydrated you are. IF its fast you're good to go.
Hey shade, everyone responds to pumping differently. It looks as though you are doing fine. The key (for me that is) is that keeping everything as warm as possible. I keep a space heater on my jar the whole time I'm pumping with the Epsom salts. Please see my thread.
Anyway I've been pumping 12 plus years now and the heat helps with blood flow which in tern helps with your gains. Keep warm, stay hydrated, pump slow & steady and most important ENJOY the pump. :D :D
str8usapumper

Post by str8usapumper »

Very, very nice. Keep it up.