18 Year Old Pumper

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

thicktj

18 Year Old Pumper

Post by thicktj »

Hey everyone, I've been pumping for about 2 hours and 45 minutes, thought I'd take a break and post a picture of my current results. Going to try to go 2 more hours and see if I can get to a new size. I'm at about 14" right now.
Attachments
20150108_175041.jpg
Compared to a normal egg
Compared to a normal egg
bign1212

Re: 18 Year Old Pumper

Post by bign1212 »

Awesome size!! I'm in my jar right now.

Can't wait to see what you look like after those two hours!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Great job! Nice shape too. Keep going for more!!
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

Looking big man! What equipment do you use, and how do you get those balls filled and keep the cock relatively normal?
thicktj

Post by thicktj »

Shadowcs wrote:Looking big man! What equipment do you use, and how do you get those balls filled and keep the cock relatively normal?
Thanks guys! I actually only got to go for another hour and then some people showed up at my house so I had to hide everything. Planning on doing an hour to an hour and a half for a few days and see what happens.

As for equipment, I use things around the house and a tube to suck the air out. I used a half gallon mason jar and a gallon fishbowl to achieve last night's results. My cock actually doesn't respond that well to pumping when I put it with my balls, it just gets a little bloat.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

:D :D Great job.........I wish I stated when I was 18.
Try the warm water & Epsom salts. I pump an hour & a half every morning. Keep pumpin
thicktj

Post by thicktj »

pumpman12 wrote::D :D Great job.........I wish I stated when I was 18.
Try the warm water & Epsom salts. I pump an hour & a half every morning. Keep pumpin
I do use warm water every time I pump which helps a lot, I tried epsom salts a few times and didn't notice any difference other than it made my skin soft.

And I actually started jelqing at 14, and started pumping by the time I was around 15 1/2! Granted it wasnt very often because my parents were around a lot.
dinnerjacket

Post by dinnerjacket »

thicktj wrote:Hey everyone, I've been pumping for about 2 hours and 45 minutes, thought I'd take a break and post a picture of my current results. Going to try to go 2 more hours and see if I can get to a new size. I'm at about 14" right now.
wow great results and photos! thats ball sized like half a dozen worth of eggs hehe
pumpconnected

Post by pumpconnected »

Looking hot man! Nice!!