Persistent results

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Persistent results

Post by pipefitterdom »

When I began this journey my balls were like cocktail onions in size. After a few years of consistent ball pumping this is what I walk around with on a daily basis after not ball pumping for going on 3 months.
1.3.15.jpg
I'm craving the heavy feeling of a freshly pumped package so I want to see everyone's holiday results for the vicarious thrill!
1.3.15 TWO.jpg
I sleep with an electric blanket, and when I wake up my bag is loose and floppy and each ball is a handful. The right one is a little more so I have to squeeze it slightly in order to get my fingertips to meet around it's girth. These photos were taken after getting a chill outdoors so my bag is all contracted.

Another thing I discovered is that fluids from cock pumping alone will migrate to the sack afterward, so It's been about a month since I have even cock pumped, and that was only for about 4 hours in three days. Hopefully by late spring my medical procedures and recovery will have been successfully completed, and I can continue my journey.

I welcome other pumpers to post long term unpumped pics on this thread to show our persistent gains.
Stretchmine has some magnificent shots taken a few years ago after a long hiatus that perfectly illustrate the sort of gains possible!
bullbags

Re: Persistent results

Post by bullbags »

I think you are correct about the fluid transfers which continue even when pumping has been suspended for practical reasons. I myself have found that the larger capacity that I have created by stretching the scrotum and enlarging the testicles favors more accumulation of fluid(especially on hot days) on any given day to my delight. Tight jeans/slacks of any kind are now out of the question as my genitals flop around and seek freedom :twisted: Slightly fuller suit/ dress pants are the solution and at certain angles conveys subtly the bulk of my sac :) I love to catch others catching a slightly too long look as I think 'gotcha!' 8) But enough rambling, I too can't wait for u to get back in the tubes Pipe so u can unleash your monster sack :twisted: on us! All the best, BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

pipefitterdom wrote:When I began this journey my balls were like cocktail onions in size. After a few years of consistent ball pumping this is what I walk around with on a daily basis after not ball pumping for going on 3 months.
1.3.15.jpg
I'm craving the heavy feeling of a freshly pumped package so I want to see everyone's holiday results for the vicarious thrill!
1.3.15 TWO.jpg
I sleep with an electric blanket, and when I wake up my bag is loose and floppy and each ball is a handful. The right one is a little more so I have to squeeze it slightly in order to get my fingertips to meet around it's girth. These photos were taken after getting a chill outdoors so my bag is all contracted.

Another thing I discovered is that fluids from cock pumping alone will migrate to the sack afterward, so It's been about a month since I have even cock pumped, and that was only for about 4 hours in three days. Hopefully by late spring my medical procedures and recovery will have been successfully completed, and I can continue my journey.

I welcome other pumpers to post long term unpumped pics on this thread to show our persistent gains.
Stretchmine has some magnificent shots taken a few years ago after a long hiatus that perfectly illustrate the sort of gains possible!

Pipefitterdom, thank you for sharing your personal experience. I made the decision to stop pumping for three months on New Year Eve. I decided to do that for many reasons, first I was becoming addict to pump every day for long hours (LOL)!! second being too massive was creating me problems to do my basic tasks as seating in the toilet and pissing. Moreover, wearing clothes for going to work was very challenging. After my December marathons, I realize that I was not able to use the zippers of my pant anymore, since I love to pull out balls and cock when I am pissing. My cockrings are now useless, as well as my balls weights. The Monster Junior hurt me too much in the shaft, so I am not using anymore that tube, only my BullMaster Magnum. After all of these things, I decided that it was better for me to wait three months without pumping to see what it would happens. In the meantime, I will try my best to stretch my balls since my original goal was to have low hanging balls. I perfectly understand your feelings about not pumping. Today is my 5th day without pumping and I feel in real need to do it, but I need to be strong and keep my promise until March 30, 2015.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I used to love reading about how people would say "pumping has no permanent effect." Evidently these people never met you or Stretch.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

My motives aren't as pure as your's RM. It's just because strangers are going to poking around down there and I don't want them doing any heavy lifting!

For future reference if you have trouble, I have a short piece of clear 2 inch diameter tubing just for pissing through. It prevents dribble when I am heavily engorged, or have a doughnut from pumping. Place the lower lip of the tube against the foreskin just beneath the glans and let 'er rip. Once you get the "hang" of it you can even get good at aim. What does hit the side of the tube will drain out the end away from your sack, shoes and clothing. Then just rinse it off for next time. Anyone can make one out of a plastic drinking cup by cutting off the bottom. Obviously don't use the jagged cut edge on your foreskin.
I'm craving a good pump, but still enjoy what size I have seemingly retained. After this experiment maybe you can find a size you like, and just maintain it. I have always enjoyed the change of pace. Being massive can be a pain which is why I have never chosen silicon. I also enjoy having "full access" to my shaft when it is not fully enveloped by my sack. So it's all good! I hope you'll post pics when you reach fun size!

Mruss I have heard that laying off pumping for years allows the gains to go away, however, I think the fluids will eventually recede fully, the stretch would remain. Although I don't plan to test that theory if I can help it.

Right now My old underwear strains at the seams and still fails to fully contain my package. My pre-op appt. with the surgeon is in two days and I'm still presenting a big crotch when stuffed into my tightest jeans, so I pretty sure he's going to know I've been up to "something".

It turns out that unless they purposely peeked under my gown nobody even saw my crotch during the colonoscopy I had last week since they laid me on my left side during the procedure, so when I go back in 5 years I won't be concerned.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Last year I gave up pumping for almost 5 months due to family/home issues (nothing negative) and I found it fairly easy to do. I consider myself seriously addicted to pumping and dependent on its effects for a feeling of well being and comfort. I can only say that while I craved pumping I was able to concentrate on other things to take my mind off of it. It was also during this time that I noticed the permanent gains I achieved which delighted me. It is often necessary to let things settle down so you can see what you've got.

I haven't pumped now for about a week and I'm beginning to feel a serious need to get back to it. Beginning tonight (and more seriously tomorrow night) I intend to pump as often and for as long as I like. I will have no problem packing the Junior repeatedly its when I get bored with that that I will start in on the Senior and that is where the public problems will arise for me. Its hard to hide or disguise my enormous size. Fortunately winter and longer coats will help to some extent.

I wish us all a Happy New Year. Good luck with finding that balance in our lives that will accommodate pumping and "real life". We are a noble tribe of men who have discovered something that makes us happy. Let's not forget that in our quest for balance.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Extremely well said Stretch and very wise indeed! Thanks for your continued mentor-ship in all it's forms, BB.