Pumping vs infusing

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

docwatson

Pumping vs infusing

Post by docwatson »

Hey guys, being pumper and infuser, I want to ask you what you pumpers think about infusing saline into the scrotum? Are you pro or con and why? Too carzy? Scared? No interest? Let it all out :)
docwatson

Re: Pumping vs infusing

Post by docwatson »

Nothing scary - very painless and huge results :D
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=44463
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Too cheap! Hydration, and your own lymphatic fluids are free.

Infusion is a great shortcut to quick size, but when you pump long enough the size comes "naturally" and your bag eventually becomes unwieldy. I'm actually having to cut back for that reason among other things.

Save your money for good equipment. Also infusion doesn't increase testes size.
headair123

Post by headair123 »

PF is absolutely right about infusing not increasing the size of the testes.

My testicles used to be the size of a large olive before I got into the hobby of pumping (more like a life pursuit at this point). The picture below the size of one of my balls after I got hooked on pumping:
IMG_1489.JPG
It is bigger than a large egg and I really love this aspect of pumping. As a matter of fact, StretchMine's testes are like two large avocados inside a shopping bag. Awesomely freakish. He is my idol.

Having said that, I have tried infusion a few times as well and decided that it is a great complement to pumping. Especially if you use Glucose as it stay inside the scrotum for longer and keeps it bigger. This has helped my sac grow new skin and get me to a new and higher plateau when I pump. So, yes, infusion has helped my pumping tremendously.

I have one picture that shows how big I used to be with just pumping in the Monster Senior and a second picture that shows how big I got with simultaneous pumping and infusing. Take care though, you have to be extremely clean with this approach.

These pictures were taken in August.

The picture below shows my almost largest size while pumping in the Senior (and I had just inserted the glucose/saline catheter in my sac):
IMG_1481.jpg

The picture below shows how much bigger I managed to get with pumping and infusing at the same time (after 1 litre of solution was injected):
IMG_1482.jpg

So, now, 4 months later, my sac gets just as big with pumping alone and I credit the few infusions I did with helping me grow new skin to attain new size.

Going forward, I will infuse again (in order to push my sack to grow some more), but pumping is more important to me because I want the huge testes that come with it.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I agree with Headair123. Pumping and infusing are two distinct things that can mutually benefit a man who wants bigger balls. You do not get bigger testicles from infusing. That's what pumping does. Infusing helps to stretch the skin, which combined with regular manual stretching and a regular pumping routine can give you some incredible results. Also infusing can give you a massive ballsack which can be fun in many ways. I do all three things with pumping first, stretching second and infusing third. Its a system that has worked well for me.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
docwatson

Post by docwatson »

well, I think infusing is much fun first of all. The rapid growth, the super-heavy, leg-spreading ball-sack, the migration. Enjoy it all. My goal is not necessarily to be that big permanent :)

@Headair123 - very nice comparison. love the pic in the monster while infusing.

@ Stretch agree - I feel I grow much faster when pumping since I infuse. I love the skin renewal after infusing - nice fresh babypink skin - and lots of it :)
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Good discussion. I have to echo the point of view it is not a case of "either or". While I do feel regular pumping is most important, I agree that infusion and stretching are paramount in getting really big balls and a equally big sack. I wish I had started stretching lot earlier. But if you want to get your balls down to your knees you have to lengthen the ligaments in your sack. Obviously my friend Strechmine is showing us the way here.

While only a recent convert to infusion, I love it. Aside from being simply enjoyable, it really stretches your sack. I don't know how much of a longtime effect it will have on my balls. All I can say is the morning after a big infusion it does feel like I have 2 cantaloupes swinging between my legs - "very suuh-weet!"

keep pumping all, ellery
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I have never tried infusing. I am not a fan of needles. And I think I would need someone I trust to teach me and plug me in the first time. I do enjoy seeing the very large results which get posted here. I think if I experienced it once I would probably be hooked. Just thinking about it is making my skin tingle in excitement. Oh to be that large.
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Toledopumper wrote:I have never tried infusing. I am not a fan of needles. And I think I would need someone I trust to teach me and plug me in the first time. I do enjoy seeing the very large results which get posted here. I think if I experienced it once I would probably be hooked. Just thinking about it is making my skin tingle in excitement. Oh to be that large.
I went through the same issues you are highlighting.
I was lucky enough that StretchMine was around the first time I infused. He did not actually do any of the work or prep. But, he did give invaluable encouragement. And having someone else there does give a huge confidence boost.

Having said that, the needle insertion was and continues to be the biggest issue for me. The solution was to apply some Orajel to the sac before the jab. That numbed the skin and helped me be less squeamish.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
doniger_guy

Post by doniger_guy »

docwatson wrote:Hey guys, being pumper and infuser, I want to ask you what you pumpers think about infusing saline into the scrotum? Are you pro or con and why? Too carzy? Scared? No interest? Let it all out :)
WOW what a great thread, I have pumped off & on for a few years. I am hetero and scared to death of what would happen if I had a medical problem, what would my urologist say! My wife is fully aware of my pumping and although she doesn’t get it. She does not not deter me. But for her infusion is way strange, so I would ultimately need to have her blessing. Of course she would be my helper for infusion to insure safety and cleanliness. So that’s it. I will pump until I get the wife up to speed. Oh yea supplies are an unknown for the most part.
GOOD thread.

DG
Started11-2002.9-2006 I am now a MonsertTube Sr. Owner. http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=18763&highlight=#18763
11/2013 http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/post-32746.html&highlight=#p32746