beginning the Senior

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

StretchMine

beginning the Senior

Post by StretchMine »

A couple from tonight. I packed the Junior and transferred to the Senior after the encouragement from Headair123. I only pumped for about an hour then stopped to go to bed for work tomorrow. I look forward to frequent Senior sessions.
Stretch
Attachments
100_2842.JPG
100_2843.JPG
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
headair123

Re: beginning the Senior

Post by headair123 »

The picture of you from behind is one of the best I've ever seen in our common pursuit.
Your bag looks so relaxed and long that it is resting against the bottom of the tube and FANNING OUT!

Holy fuck, that looks awesome.

In my very humble opinion, you can fill the senior tonight if only you have a couple more hours.

You freaking rock.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
salguy

Post by salguy »

What an amazing achievement..........just fantastic.
I have been wondering how you got that fantastic growth into a Junior Monster -Tube?
You just look truly wonderful!!
Salguy. Yorkshire, U.K.
marcotoo

Post by marcotoo »

Looking so hot keep pumping up hugee....I love monstertube
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

stretch, most marvelous! ellery
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

and idea for you stretch:

because your sack is basically laying on the bottom of the montertube, all of the skin that is not exposed to the vacuum is not expanding at the same rate as the skin that is not touching the acrylic.

consider taking something like a scrap solid core door and cutting out a large enough hole for the monstertube to fit through in the appropriate place to be a glory hole and then pad and upholster it with a sheet of vinyl from the fabrick store and put it on some saw horses. with this set up you can lay on your stomach comfortably while pumping in the tube and the back of your sack will hang free of the tube and allow greater expansion on that side.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

one2pump wrote:and idea for you stretch:

because your sack is basically laying on the bottom of the montertube, all of the skin that is not exposed to the vacuum is not expanding at the same rate as the skin that is not touching the acrylic.

consider taking something like a scrap solid core door and cutting out a large enough hole for the monstertube to fit through in the appropriate place to be a glory hole and then pad and upholster it with a sheet of vinyl from the fabrick store and put it on some saw horses. with this set up you can lay on your stomach comfortably while pumping in the tube and the back of your sack will hang free of the tube and allow greater expansion on that side.
That's just the way Stretch "hangs". His bag is not anywhere near full at that point. The vac level inside the tube is the same for every square inch of his massive bag no matter how it is resting.

Your suggestion DOES seem like a nice way to enable him to sleep on his stomach again for a change!
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I'll just say I love that idea. Some years ago I was on a table like that at a friend's house. In my pre-pumping days. I was hanging weights then. Worked out very well as I remember. :)
Thanks for the idea and the memory!
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Hello Stretch, I am confident that if you maintain a regular pumping schedule, which we all know you are capable of, you will eventually pack the Senior. This will encourage further permanent growth of your magnificent sac, and give weight and proportionate shape along with maximum size. This along with continued, regular and disciplined stretching of the scrotum will give you the "balls to the knees" we all need to see. Please continue to post pics of your new journey.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Good afternoon pumpers. I'm taking this day as an "all day Senior pumping day". The photos below show a slight progression over a period of about 3 hours in the Senior (with a couple of breaks) and then getting ready to go out to lunch. Well, I"m back now and getting ready for the afternoon session which should take me to dinner time. I"m pleased with the morning's progress though it seems slow to me. As I told my buddy Headair in an email these photos show me at about the same size I get from a liter of Dextrose but its all me, just filling up that big bag of mine. I've not used the Senior much because I find that it gives me definite growth in girth when what I'm rally after is length. However I find that the next day and even the day after my balls hang spectacularly low with good definition. So there are definitely benefits to the Senior.
Stretch
Attachments
This is after packing the Junior
This is after packing the Junior
The Senior after 2 hours
The Senior after 2 hours
The senior after 2 hours
The senior after 2 hours
Big bag
Big bag
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Ready to head out for lunch then back for more pumping. To my bulge friends: How do you best show off your accomplishments on an everyday basis? Tight pants? Loose pants? I don't think I"ve quite figured this out yet.
Stretch
Attachments
100_2863.JPG
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Beautiful size and killer bulge in your pants !! Don't think you could hide that huge bulge !!
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

More from today's marathon. Maybe I'll get this thing packed today afterall...
Attachments
100_2867.JPG
100_2864.JPG
cesar10603

Post by cesar10603 »

amazing as always my friend!!!!!!!! just want to check on you .....................
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Went out to dinner. Checking in the mirror before I go. This is the problem with pumping in the Senior...
Attachments
100_2871.JPG
100_2870.JPG