beginning the Senior

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

onyxpumper

Re: beginning the Senior

Post by onyxpumper »

SFBallpumper wrote:I looked around on my computer and I found a photo of Greg (Mr. Silicone). Here he is in and out of what looks like a sherwal.
Greg.jpg
Oh shit!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: I'd like to know the stats on that package!

**edit** Furthermore, does he pump in a modified fish tank or something?
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Stretch, your pics are always a great view. Can't wait til' my stretching and pumping resume at a routine rate.
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

To my pumping brothers all over the world a very warm and Blessed Winter Solstice, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, and Joyous Kwanza!
Keep on pumping!
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
allisonrick

Post by allisonrick »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Stretch.Those balls look magnificent!!!!! Hope you have a happy, healthy and horny holiday season... A&R
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

AllisonRick, thanks for the good wishes. And the same to you my friends.
Stretch
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

A late but best wishes to u Sir and a big thank you for being 'the' inspiration for my personal pumping /stretching journey, sincerely BB.
megapump

Post by megapump »

I'd like to have those big balls in my hands!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

StretchMine wrote:To my pumping brothers all over the world a very warm and Blessed Winter Solstice, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, and Joyous Kwanza!
Keep on pumping!
Stretch
And the same to you Stretch................Some excellent pics and results here. Keep up the good work guys. I have also been trying to get the time for a marathon pump..But as most of you know life gets in the way. By the way Stretch as for hiding the bulge.....I use big baggie clothes. I have a vid on my xhamster page here is the link hope you like it..............I'm not as HUGE as you but just love to pump !!!
http://xhamster.com/movies/3643452/hidi ... _work.html
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

working at home for the past year has afforded me the ability to use lounge wear as my business attire. However, with the current fashions incorporating lounge pants with blazers and the like, i have done that on several occasions now and really enjoyed the comfort. To further enhance the bulge and to help prevent chaffing on my thighs from my sack rubbing on them, i wear a second smaller size pair under the extra large ones pulling the waistband up to where it should be in back, but the front of the waistband tucked behind my sack. try it guys.....i think you will like it!
Attachments
Picture 32.jpg
Picture 33.jpg
Picture 34.jpg
Picture 35.jpg
zakkke

Post by zakkke »

Hi,

The package looks just great and your dressing is nice. Are you siliconed?
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

zakkke wrote:Hi,

The package looks just great and your dressing is nice. Are you siliconed?

just 100cc in cock, my balls are all from pumping and stretching since i was a young teen
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

over the holidays i had 10 days off of work. with this additional time to myself i wanted to spend it with as large of a sack as i could maintain and set out to come up with a routine that would do that instead of my more isolated and random sets. At the same time i had be prescribed some medication that i had to take via an IV pik every four hours around the clock. (which i also thought might help to also keep me more hydrated as a side benefit for pumping).
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

Since the alarm on my phone was set for the medication at 10, 2 and 6 am and pm, i took that as my queue for my pumping routine also. it has worked so well for me that i thought i would share it and see if any of the rest of you might have an opportunity to try it for a couple of days and get the same incredible results that i did.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Hey One2, I like your clothing idea. And you are correct about the casual dress these days. I've been routinely wearing baggy cargo pants (like the extra pockets) but even those are getting a bit tight. I bought some great baggy wear from MonsterTube and got some Chinese baggy pants in Chinatown in NYC which work fine for everyday wear. work wear is still an issue though. Retirement looms for me at the end of '15 at which point I will just be naked as much as possible :)
Looking good BTW.
Stretch
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Sounds like a plan ! Happy and Healthy and Big New Year to all !!