beginning the Senior

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

peeby

Re: beginning the Senior

Post by peeby »

Wanted to jump in and just say this was a very enjoyable thread. Hope to get one of these monster tubes myself, one day.
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

Hey stretch amazing results, what is day to day life like with that massive low hanging sack? Do you wear over sized pants or sweats ? You must get some looks when in public. :shock:
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Just spent a delightful evening of pumping and good conversation with Headair123. I got pretty damn big in the Senior. Headair123 put some new dents in his Magnum. Ah, pumping can be a dual sport. Our goals are the same: get as big as possible for as long as possible. What a great pleasure pumping and showing off together. Two can push and encourage each other to new heights. How ever will I wear pants tomorrow?
Stretch
Attachments
100_2955.JPG
100_2956.JPG
100_2959.JPG
100_2962.JPG
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

More of Headair123 and Stretchmine
Attachments
100_2930.JPG
100_2933.JPG
100_2937.JPG
100_2944.JPG
100_2949.JPG
100_2948.JPG
headair123

Post by headair123 »

It Is always a great pleasure and inspiration to be in the presence of greatness.

We managed to motivate each other to get bigger and bigger. I think Stretch got a lot bigger than his previous few nights in the Senior.

Awesome evening.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

8) 8) Way cool guys...................to say I'm inspired would be an understatement. I just got my Bull Magnum and only had two short sets so far. Hoping to do 3 hours on Friday. I'll keep you posted. :D :D
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

From this morning. It is so cool to wake up with this between my legs and then try to figure out how to get dressed to go to work. Again thanks to my Ballbrother Headair and thanks for the comments gents.
Stretch
Attachments
100_2964.JPG
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

My friend you have had a productive week. Glad you spent some blizzard time getting big as well. The results were fabulous as always. Glad you posted a bunch of wonderful pics. Great pump with headair. cheers ellery
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Stretch you're my Hero!!!! Wonderful package man :D You've inspired me to get into my BM so here I sit for a few hours and watch it all grow :twisted: Thank you sir! One in a Million!!!
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

It appears you both had a great productive pump session !! Thanks for sharing the results !! Your big sack laying in the MT looks awesome just about filling that half !
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

text
Last edited by TheDongShow on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

What I love about you Stretch is how proud you are! You display those monster balls with excellent clarity and pride beams from your face when you are holding them or standing with a full show!!

You are a true MONSTER ball pumper and a great inspiration to the pumping community for dedication and success! Keep it up this year Bud, I'll be around from time to time!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Prelude, your praise is like a gift to me. Thank you. You have no idea how much I admire your work. You are a man of pride and personal vision. I can only hope to live up to your standards. I am blessed to have such men as you in my life. thank you brother.
Stretch
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Stretch.........the pics of you and Hearair are OUT-FUCKIN-STANDING...........Inspiration to all us ball pumpers. And your morning hang....awesome !!
Anyway had some time in my new Bullmaster........now I'll go and start a new thread.
bag-man69

Post by bag-man69 »

WOW...Love that BIG bag but how do you get it that BIG ii have tried and tried but all that gets BIG are my nuts I want my bag to get BIG but cant seem to acheve that .
BIG admirer bagman69