beginning the Senior

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

ellery888

Re: beginning the Senior

Post by ellery888 »

my, oh my! I can hardly find the words, but marvelous will have to do. most beautiful my friend ! J
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Stretch, I've been reading posts . The picture of you pumping in the monster srn are totally amazing and a joy to see. I agree with everyone about how big you are and as Ellery said its hard to find the words to tell you just how amazing you are. Was wondering when you said you used some pretty high pressure in the Senior when you did the long pump day of 8hr. what pressure did you go too ?
Good luck with your amazing pumping.
Tim
aabrunot

Post by aabrunot »

Stretch

fantastic, just fantastic!
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Gentlemen. Thank you all. I truly appreciate the compliments. I love showing off my achievements and I'm glad my work is well received.

Alas I've been informed that it is not a BMM but a BM. Oh well. And yes I do pack it to the end. There are photos on here somewhere...
I do not have a pressure gauge (nor have I ever). I pump until I can feel pretty good pressure then up it slightly. If this seems too uncomfortable then I dial it back a little. I do this several times a session and pump until I pack the tube or run out of time. I usually use a higher pressure for the first part of the session until I pack then dial it back to a "cruising pressure" for the rest of the time.

I do not have new photos tonight. I took all day Sunday and Monday morning off so I could get back to a more public size for work. However I did make two videos. This is really a first for me. They are posted on MyVacSpace under Ballweight. They are short but I'm kinda thinking I will make more videos. My camera is old. Like me.
Stretch
Attachments
100_2880.JPG
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Massive stretch!
You're not helping my cravings!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Okay so after seeing that pic...I want to get back in the tube. Great looking hang Stretch.............Is it just me or do any of you like the feeling when you start to deflate and you get the hang like Stretch's pic. I just love that floopy ball feeling.
GO STRETCH GO
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

I can only dream of one day, thanks for the inspiration Stretch, BB.
allisonrick

Post by allisonrick »

Hello Stretch, just want to let you know how much we enjoy your threads, your pics,your passion for pumping and your amazing package. We love how naturaly huge and massive your balls look, not to mention how comfortable,informative and inspiring your threads are to all.Thank you for sharing! A&R
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Please post more videos on MyVacSpace...... and keep growing, Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to your genital growth.
SILICONER

Post by SILICONER »

Strrtch photos are missing!!
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Hey Siliconer, I just checked back on all the pages of this thread and found every photo I posted there intact. None of them are missing. Sorry you are having trouble seeing them.
Stretch
areaman

Post by areaman »

Every time I revisit Newart I find a thread that makes me want to start pumping again... This would be one of those kinds of threads. haha. Absolutely awe-inspiring, sir!
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

In honor of the "blizzard" here in NYC I started pumping in the Senior last night, continuing this morning. I took a few breaks but managed to pump for about 4 hours consecutively. I'm taking a break now to go out and see what all the snow is about. Here's a few photos to show the size I have attained. I guess its fair to say that there's not much increase since my last long Senior session. I'm wondering if I've reached some sort of plateau? Its not a little frustrating...Still I"m very happy with my excellent size and hang. Not to mention the weight of these magnificent balls!
Stretch
Oh, and to all my fellow snowed in pumpers: Keep those big nuts warm!
Attachments
100_2919.JPG
100_2920.JPG
100_2921.JPG
100_2923.JPG
BullballsNJ

Post by BullballsNJ »

Amazing pics Stretch! You are the king!!!
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Great photos of beautiful massive balls and the handsome owner !!