beginning the Senior

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

SILICONER

Re: beginning the Senior

Post by SILICONER »

Stretch please.... I miss your photos!!!
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I"ve been packing the Junior daily. Last night I moved to the BMM for a little variety. Tonight and this weekend I'll be pumping exclusively in the Senior for the entire weekend. I'll post photos as they become available.
Stretch
Attachments
100_2892.JPG
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

In and out of the Senior tonight. Two long sessions, maybe 5 hours. Pretty heavy pressure.
Attachments
100_2899.JPG
100_2897.JPG
100_2894.JPG
100_2893.JPG
BigMac

Post by BigMac »

Looking good there Stretch. Looks like you may end up packing the Senior this weekend.
pumpconnected

Post by pumpconnected »

Nice man! Wow!
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Good morning gentlemen. Well, I got to about 3/4 in the Senior and had to stop. "Groin fatigue" set in and my bed was calling. I did spend about an hour in bed napping with the Senior earlier in the day. Anyway, I put in a total of about 8 hours yesterday in the Senior. That sucker is hard to pack! I believe if I could spend some time tubed up today I could eventually reach my goal but I have to go to work tomorrow morning and as it is now I am not going to be able to fit into any pants. So I"m letting it rest today and we'll see how much I reduce overnight. The attached photos show me in the Senior before I went to bed last night and my balls this morning without any additional pumping. Big, eh?
Thanks for taking a look gents. And thanks for the encouraging and positive feedback. I love the encouragement!
Stretch
Attachments
100_2903.JPG
100_2908.JPG
100_2910.JPG
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Stretch, thank you for sharing with us your progress. The last two pictures are example of big balls perfection. I'm dreaming to see you adding saline after packing the Monster Tube, it wiould be epic!!!
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
headair123

Post by headair123 »

I was looking at your Saturday photos. There is one where you are facing the mirror (with your socks on :-); I was looking at the definition of your testes inside your sack. Like I told you before, they are avocado shaped and sized. They must be 5 to six inches long. The normal human teste is 2 inches long. Doing some 3D math and geometry, this means that your testicles are between 15.6 and 27 times larger than normal testicles. I don't even know how to think about the size multiplier for your sac!
That is one hell of an accomplishment. I mean holy sh!t.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Hot and erotic huge balls ! Great accomplishment !!
zakkke

Post by zakkke »

Are your testicles permanently enlarged? And do they grow steadily?
SILICONER

Post by SILICONER »

I think you can fill the monster... Thus getting the best results of any pumper here....
Of the monster senior I just don't like the extremely wide entrance. The perfect tube should be a monster at the end and a junior at the beginning....
bbqwtf

Post by bbqwtf »

Have you tried pumping with a little bit of warm water in the tube Stretch? Would probably help with expansion.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Good morning gentlemen.

Yes, my testicles are permanently enlarged as far as I can tell. When I have gone for weeks without pumping my testicles remain about double their original size. What would they do if I didn't pump for a year or so? I probably won't ever find out.

I agree about the MonsterTube Senior. It is not my preferred tube for the reason you state but also because it is not long enough. My ideal tube would be an elongated Junior: the opening and end size of a Junior but about 6" longer to allow me to grow in length rather than in girth. If there are any acrylic artists reading this please take note.

I've tried pumping with warm water but it does not appeal to me. Instead I've always used a heating pad on low to keep everything warm and loose. It has worked for me and I avoid the mess of water. Besides, I haven't figured out how to keep the water from being sucked into the vacuum tube.

Thanks for the comments and advice. I really appreciate it.
Stretch
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

:D :D Stretch...........congrats so far..........awesome is an understatement to say the least !! Me personally love the warm water & Epsom salt routine, you can make a water separator out of any glass jar with a screw on lid. Peanut butter, jelly, mayo jar is good too. Let me know if you want I'll take a pic of mine.
But everyone needs to find what works for them...........no matter what !!
Back to you..........I think that the pics of you don't do you justice. I know you must be even bigger in person than the pics show. KEEP GOING BRO
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

StretchMine wrote:I"ve been packing the Junior daily. Last night I moved to the BMM for a little variety. Tonight and this weekend I'll be pumping exclusively in the Senior for the entire weekend. I'll post photos as they become available.
Stretch
Oh yea, ment to comment on the Bullmaster too...........do you pack that to the end ?? Your real close !!