beginning the Senior

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bigricky

Re: beginning the Senior

Post by bigricky »

Still an "embarrassingly" large and obvious bulge showing in these jeans......I guess there is no hiding it no matter what you wear...... oh well, the price one must pay for having an enormous sac.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

bigricky wrote:Still an "embarrassingly" large and obvious bulge showing in these jeans......I guess there is no hiding it no matter what you wear...... oh well, the price one must pay for having an enormous sac.
At some point even an un tucked shirt and a blazer will not hide a bulge if you have to walk. The undulation always gives it away.
trickster

Post by trickster »

StretchMine wrote:Good morning gentlemen. Well, I got to about 3/4 in the Senior and had to stop. "Groin fatigue" set in and my bed was calling. I did spend about an hour in bed napping with the Senior earlier in the day. Anyway, I put in a total of about 8 hours yesterday in the Senior. That sucker is hard to pack! I believe if I could spend some time tubed up today I could eventually reach my goal but I have to go to work tomorrow morning and as it is now I am not going to be able to fit into any pants. So I"m letting it rest today and we'll see how much I reduce overnight. The attached photos show me in the Senior before I went to bed last night and my balls this morning without any additional pumping. Big, eh?
Thanks for taking a look gents. And thanks for the encouraging and positive feedback. I love the encouragement!
Stretch
BALL GOD!! :D Love you pictures and HUGE SACK of nuts. keep posting :wink:
pumpmypuss

Post by pumpmypuss »

StretchMine wrote:Good afternoon pumpers. I'm taking this day as an "all day Senior pumping day". The photos below show a slight progression over a period of about 3 hours in the Senior (with a couple of breaks) and then getting ready to go out to lunch. Well, I"m back now and getting ready for the afternoon session which should take me to dinner time. I"m pleased with the morning's progress though it seems slow to me. As I told my buddy Headair in an email these photos show me at about the same size I get from a liter of Dextrose but its all me, just filling up that big bag of mine. I've not used the Senior much because I find that it gives me definite growth in girth when what I'm rally after is length. However I find that the next day and even the day after my balls hang spectacularly low with good definition. So there are definitely benefits to the Senior.
Stretch
Oh perfect set of pics!
solo1956

Post by solo1956 »

I stopped using my monster as I was unhappy about my lower stomach being sucked in..but it was useless to hide my results lol. I use the junior as it stops my belly being dragged in it stretch`s all my lower bits..but respect if you can live with the massive size..
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I ran Stretch's photo through Photoshop so I could better see his great sac.
Attachments
100_2977-fixed.JPG
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...