Evening Pump

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bigundys

Evening Pump

Post by bigundys »

Just getting big balls still, not really filling up my sack, wondering if there is a breakthrough point in this process.
Attachments
image.jpg
marcotoo

Re: Evening Pump

Post by marcotoo »

fucking big you are..hot hot
here is my evening fun after 4 hrs pumping
Attachments
2.jpg
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

don't complain bigundys......many a pumper would prefer to have just their nuts enlarge with pumping than their sack blowing up like a balloon. while undoubtedly at some point your sack will too, enjoy what is happening for you as there are many an envious eye to appreciate it.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I have to agree with One2. I've seen so many guys who get bullballs asking how they can get a bloated sack, and other guys asking the exact opposite. Both feel awesome, of course. I've found that when I get a bullballs result when I pump after a while the bloating in my testicles reduces as the bloating in my scrotum increases.

Be pleased that you get as huge as you do, no matter how your hugeness comes to you.
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

I too wonder how to get a big bloated sack as I have the exact same "problem" as you. It's nice to get big balls, don't get me wrong but i'd trade them for a bloated sack any day
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who loves a big fat sack!
My experience has been that I get ball only growth within the 1st 45 minutes, and then the bag starts filling up afterwards, pumping or not.
I would think that more frequent pumping with less down time in between sessions might create more of an accumulation of lymphatic fluid.
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

you look just great, longer sessions (3 hours plus) will almost certainly give you a more bloated sack. Big balls, big sac - both look and feel great!