Dual Pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

ne-pump

Re: Dual Pumping

Post by ne-pump »

lnkypa

Post by lnkypa »

God that is an awesome idea!
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Mr S leather.com they are out of San Francisco
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

dual tube pumping is not all it is cracked up to be. i thought it would be hot also to share the same space with someone. however, if one person looses their seal you both loose it. you can't move around at all while in the tube (or at least it is very difficult. if you are going to do it, i highly recommend having a third person to be the gopher for the two of you. for liquid refreshments, changing the dvd and all the other things that might come up during a pumping session. to me it is far more practical to have your own tubes, but share the experience and be free to move around. IMHO what you get out of dual pumping does not outweigh the restrictions it presents.
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

That's pretty hot. I have seen smaller buddy straight tubes but not like the one pictured. I wish I could find just one local pump buddy.

I do agree that this position could become awkward. Besides losing the seal. I think you would need to find someone who can handle the same air pressure level as yourself. Of course not for to long. Because how could you resist the temptations for fun.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
BigBoots

Post by BigBoots »

I just had Thickwall make one for me it is awesome, can't wait to buddy up and really try it out! Mine is 4" into 6" X 12" If you have any questions email me, or send message here or PumpPig.
[email protected]
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=BigBoots69
bristolballs

Post by bristolballs »

I have one , problem is finding someone of similar size to me and can take the same amount of vacuum
BigBoots

Post by BigBoots »

Wish we were closer bristolballs we could try it out to see if it would work!
[email protected]
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=BigBoots69