New. Need recommendations

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

luvbigballs

New. Need recommendations

Post by luvbigballs »

I'm new to pumping and not really sure where to start. I've used a few ball stretchers before, but want to get mine bigger, not just hanging lower. I'm going through this site to get some ideas but so far everyone looks like their using fairly advanced equipment. Would love to hear from people about where to start, some tips for beginners, and where I can get some pumping equipment. Also, if you're in Seattle, WA, maybe you could show me in person. I've included a pic of my balls for you to enjoy. They hang fairly low in the summertime.
Attachments
20131215_005555120_iOS.jpg
pipefitterdom

Re: New. Need recommendations

Post by pipefitterdom »

You're already ahead of the game with the stretching.

All you need is some small bore tubing, hair conditioner and about 1/2 of a jar of very warm water.
Slather yourself up and put everything in the jar with the end of the tube well above the water level.
Suck the air out of the jar using your tongue as a check valve. The conditioner helps make a seal and provides lubrication, but any lube will do. It makes the water slippery, and is safe with silicon collars.

I can get about 2 HG vac with my lungs and diaphragm and initially draw everything in. From there, mouth suction can easily make enough vac to hurt yourself so it can get you to the 3-5 you want.
Let the pain be your guide. If it hurts or you bruise you're using too much time or vacuum. Aggressive pumping isn't really necessary so take it easy at first. The jar will feel less awkward after a few sessions when you begin to get a faster, or residual bloat. Start with shorter sessions in series rather than marathons.

What ends up happening is you get addicted and then either creative or go for retail therapy. Eventually it leads to getting stuck in everything which can be another cause of blisters and abrasions. That's when I gave up and got my first monster. It took a few years before I just had to have one to go any further.

Best of luck and enjoy your size.