update

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

piu10plus

Re: update

Post by piu10plus »

Awsome nuts love em!!!!
65YR OLD PUMPER hAVE PUMPED 10 YRS HAVE 10 PLUS INCHES OF THICK COCK PLUS A MEATY SET OF BALLS.LUV TO SUCK & PUMP WITH OTHER BULLS
wheninrome

Post by wheninrome »

Wow, can see a massive difference between your MT Jr and Sr results. Just shows how overdue you were for the big boy! Any luck on extending or finding a proper tube you don't bottom out on?
stevonodick

Post by stevonodick »

StretchMine wrote:I worked the Senior last night for a couple of hours. Man, its going to take a while to pack that thing. Anyway, I took these photos before bed and a couple this morning. I hope you men have a nice weekend.
Stretch
Hey Stretch, your third foto looks like you've got about 3 inches to go in length to touch your knees! I like the idea of designing your own equipment and finding a fabricator!
CaptJackSparrow

Post by CaptJackSparrow »

Very, very, nice stretch.
zakkke

Post by zakkke »

I agree with Stevonodick as to find what suits you. Anyhow you are amazing as it is. By the way. Which is the best electric pump around?
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I normally use a modified aquarium pump. My friend and fellow pumper Headair123 turned me on to a system he designed using an industrial vac pump which I have set up in my apartment. I"m planning to move it to my house to set up in my basement. I'll run a tube up to the living room. The pump is loud to say the least but very powerful. I look forward to using it and getting even bigger. I'd love to find one of the old school pumps like Ellery has but, alas, they are no longer made. In my opinion there is no substitute for a good electric pump for maintaining a consistent vacuum.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

stretch,

i have an old Gomco surgical suction unit that i found at a flea market in about 1988 that someone had been using to bleed brakes with. (it had a fluid collection jar that was full of brake fluid)
anyhow, it too is loud and is oil cooled and throws oil out the muffler that you have to pack with cotton to cut down on the noise level. While the cotton helps, it is still quite loud. i keep it in a plastic tub to keep the oil contained and stick it in the bottom of a closet...running the electrical chord and suction hose under the door. this keeps the sound way down and i have a hose on it long enough that i can go anywhere in my house and even out onto the back patio while hooked up. my old surgical unit has never needed servicing and is still running strong after all these years of pumping. you can find these type of surgical units for sale online and i have even seen used ones or refurbished ones on ebay. the newer surgical suction units are air cooled and much cleaner to operate, but in my opinion they are the best option. i have attached a picture of one like mine.
Attachments
Gomco789.JPG
Gomco789.JPG (23.05 KiB) Viewed 3552 times
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

WOW those balls are huge. Sure would like to play with them
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

Those are huge. Wish I could play with them.
salguy

Post by salguy »

Mr Stretch,thank you for your photos, they are such an inspiration!! They are just what I have been wanting to see
for some time...........that is, to see you out of the tubes in a relaxed position.I would just love to hold that enormous sac
& feel the weight of it..........that would be something else. Thanks again,
Salguy.
SILICONER

Post by SILICONER »

stretch you could easily fill your sack with at least 5 or 6 lt!!! that's super huge
jmlepoil

Post by jmlepoil »

Amazing. Going through my pics library, I found some old ones dating back to 2005. There is a HUGE growth. Bigger does look good. Pic of Nov 9th; I have the same mirror. Small world. Keep on pumping.
fishwalter

Re: update nice does the effects last

Post by fishwalter »

Re: update nice does the effects last.
McPummpin

Post by McPummpin »

@StretchMine - Wow!! :shock: your sack and balls are fantastic and inspiring!! I Love how big they are and how low they hang. I bet the are very heavy and swing with authority lol . I also hope to one day grow large enough to pack my MonsterTube senior . Thanks for sharing.
KEEP IT PUMPIN !!!

GO HUGE!!!