update

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

StretchMine

Re: update

Post by StretchMine »

BigNLow, you read my mind. I has been my wish for a very long time now to have a Monster Junior that is about 6" longer than the standard. I"m pretty sure I could eventually pack it. If you know of any plastic fabricators...?
Thanks,
L
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I'm sure i could come up with something but i havn't got one here to work with. I dare say it would be a bit tricky and possibly a bit trial and error. the MT's are a bit expensive to get it wrong. some serious thought would have to go into it although i'm sure it could be done.

keep stretching.

Bignlow
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

with a mtj perhaps the answer for your extra length is to simply work on finding a cockring/cushion type item that will hold the tube the additionally desired length from your groin. at the size you have reached i'm sure that your balls are pretty much smashing your cock up against the wall of the tube anyway, so my thought is, what would be the difference if it was simply a longer entrance (so to speak)?
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

One2pump, thank you for the ideas. I think you are right about using a cockring or stretcher between me and the Junior. I'll give it a try. Headair123 had suggested using a bungee to stretch the Junior away from my body. I've been working on that the last couple of months.

Brock, thank you. Unfortunately I have yet to max out the Senior without infusing. but I"m working on it!

My best to all,
Stretch
Attachments
100_2824.JPG
100_2821.JPG
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Looking good, my friend! :)
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Stretch, you just do keep raising the bar and I love it! All your pics are as usual are fabulous, but the pic that brock described as "puddling" in the MT is just mesmerizing!! :P :shock:
the very best to you my friend. J
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Stretch,

As always, you amaze and scare!

I was looking at one of your pictures in the Monster Senior. It looked like the bottom of your sac was resting against the bottom of the tube. You can definitely handle and need a LONGER tube. I also believe that you can fill the Senior completely without an infusion.

I think that a summer pump for a few hours in your garden while using the industrial pump we put together will get you there.

Finally, for fun and giggles, I am going to post the diagram for expanding the Monster Junior below....
Attachments
IMG_0385.JPG
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Ed, I love your redesign of the Junior to suit my physical needs. Now I just need a plastics fabricator to make the dang thing!.
L
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I worked the Senior last night for a couple of hours. Man, its going to take a while to pack that thing. Anyway, I took these photos before bed and a couple this morning. I hope you men have a nice weekend.
Stretch
Attachments
100_2830.JPG
100_2839 (2).JPG
100_2829.JPG
100_2827.JPG
stonermusclebear

Post by stonermusclebear »

HOLY FUCKING COW. Definitely pinning these to my inspiration board. Just wow wow wow. I hope you're enjoying those! :)
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Holy moly is right! That 1st photo is absolutely mesmerizing :shock: It's the type of image that redefines the proof of goal attainment and the inspiration to never stop pumping, thanks again for the inspiration to us all! I can just imagine what a shock it would be to mere mortals at the beach if you wore a thong bathing suit/Hillcrest swimwear! I would love to witness the panic/awe in people :twisted: Magnificent Stretch, thank you again, BB.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Pretty amazing for a couple of hours !!
rosco

Post by rosco »

Got to add my Fantastic! Amazing! to the other comments stretchmine. You are such an inspiration to us all to keep pumping and then pump some more! Keep at it buddy!
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Just mind blowing!!!!!!
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Stretch, Wow, you are indeed on a roll, you are just getting bigger and bigger, you do look so very fine! cheers ! J