Pumping for bigger sack?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

mk1981

Pumping for bigger sack?

Post by mk1981 »

Hi all, new guy here!

I had silicone injections in the beginning of 2014 and they did not at all turn out the way I wanted. I asked for 50cc in my dick and 100 in my ballsack. He did 80/160.

Since I was tightly cut and had a small ballsack, it looks weird. I wanted to look normal but thick.

The lack of space in the ballsack leads to it pulling on the dick base, causing the dick to look much shorter than it is. It's also quite uncomfortable. The dick also gets a blobby look since all the skin on it gets pulled forward.

My question is if ball pumping will stretch the skin and relax the balls to hang more?

Included a picture for your reference, this right pic was after pumping the dick.
Attachments
DSC_0003.jpg
one2pump

Re: Pumping for bigger sack?

Post by one2pump »

i was obtaining the same situation simply from pumping my balls for many years. i was literally loosing my cock in my ball flesh as it would "turtle" in when i was sitting down. I went and had some silicone put in my cock only (50 cc and three years later another 50). i have continued my on and off pumping routines since and all i have experienced is that the flesh of your groin will continue to stretch and advance forward at the same rate as the bottom part of your scrotum and your cock head will become more and more covered/burried over time. my advice is to celebrate your individuality, embrace the idea that you look "altered" and a little freaky and just go with it. You are past looking "normal" and if you don't take my advice you will end up regretting your decisions and stop pumping. (which for me i can never imagine as i enjoy the feeling of the tube and the process to a point that i actually feel like it is a part of my life coping skill arsenal as it forces me to spend quiet time with myself and my tube) so, don't go down the path of regret and celebrate diversity and uniqueness instead!
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Like one2pump said, the act of pumping the balls produces the same issue you are concerned about. For example, now that I am addicted to pumping, I find that my dick turtles most of the time. I am not cut, but now I look like I am.

Also, check out some of the extreme pumpers on this site. you will notice that they get so big, their dicks almost disappear. But, I assure you, when my balls are huge, my dick is also there and huge. I just need to dig it out...

Now, I actually like the idea of silicone giving me permanently huge balls. Where does one go to get something like this done?
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
headair123

Post by headair123 »

I meant to say that I am cut and now look like I am not.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
timff

Post by timff »

Hi , Very interesting post. Been wanting silicone for along time and I guess we will all have some pluses and minuses from getting it done. Am addicted pumper and the big bulge is everything to me :-). Would getting alot of silicone over time in the penis help to keep it from going in to the ball sac ? Bulgemarc and quite a few other big juiced guys seem to have big cocks as well as big balls. Wow what a wonderful thought.
Tim
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hi MK, PM'd you.
I think with the right size tube you could get those balls down. It wouldn't be an overnight thing but you could get there.

Bignlow
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

tim,

after being around this community since i was literally a teenager, i think i have a rather good perspective on the way it really is.
what you have to remember with pumping and silicone is that everyone's physiology is different and anything that you do to exaggerate what you already are will end up looking even more unique while guys like bulgemarc and many others have utilized certain cinching treatments to help maximize the separation between cock and balls, it is really more about their physiology to begin with that has allowed them to achieve their current appearance more than anything else. what i have learned from speaking with the silicone doc about my situation is that with silicone being added to your cock first and building that up can help to obtain separation before adding anything if any at all to the sack. his recommendations are usually spot on and for me he has refused to give me any more silicone in my penis as he has said it will worsen the turtle effect and i only have 100cc's. i had to face the fact that my physiology was simply not meant to be exaggerated in the same way as other men have achieved and that was a hard pill to swallow. instead you must celebrate what you are and what you can be rather than mourn or dwell on what you cannot attain. and that is again my two cents of it
Attachments
Picture 9.jpg
Picture 12.jpg
Picture 7.jpg
Picture 6.jpg
timff

Post by timff »

Hi one2one Pump and Everyone, Thank you telling me your thought on this situation, I agree with you, I understand it know. Guess we can promote certain areas ball etc with what is going to improve the look . I'm like you I think , if I have silicone in my cock I'll have to watch and monitor it so as not to loose in my ball sac. You used to pump on vacpumpers I think ? You look really good. All the best to you and Everyone on this site. Cheers Tim
thicknfun

Post by thicknfun »

I use this pump tube I made for balls only...works awsome for balls only stretching and pumping
Attachments
My big balls.jpg
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

One2pump, I am very impressed by what you have achieved and admire your determination and passion. You sound like you are very sensible about what you are doing. This thread is one of the most interesting and pertinent I've read on this forum. This is the kind of discussion I think we need to have more often.

The simple fact is that we are a group of (mostly) men, of all sexualities, who have a burning desire to. what? improve?, increase? modify to an ideal? or just explore this erotic world because it turns us on? We do this with great intent and intensity. We do our best to create our erotic ideal but that is not always what our bodies can do. I for one would like nuts to my knees. While that has been my goal for some time I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that its not going to happen. Oh well, That is what my body can do and I am happy with it. But that doesn't stop me from working on it and I don't think any of us should give up. We all keep working at it. That is the great pleasure of our pursuit.

I would be interested in meeting/chatting with a man with a little silicone to understand the ups and downs.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]