Pushing past the plateau

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Toledopumper

Pushing past the plateau

Post by Toledopumper »

I have been ball pumping for years, now have a question. What or how do you do to push your gains further ? I seem to have reached one size and have been stuck at that number for 18 months, I look like I am bigger then previous sessions while in the tube or jar. But after coming free no matter what I do or how long my sessions are. I always measure the same.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
StretchMine

Re: Pushing past the plateau

Post by StretchMine »

Man, I feel your pain. I"ve had the same situation happen and it is frustrating to say the least.
I switch up my cylinders frequently to keep the skin moving and stretching in new ways. Also, stretching your balls manually (or by tying a rope to them and then to your desk or your foot) is a very valuable way to keep the skin stretching. I try to stretch at least a couple of times a week sometimes combined with pumping sometimes not. Stretching your skin, tendons and muscles is imperative.
I"m assuming you pump at least twice a day. I think that has made a big difference for me. A couple of hours a day is pretty much the minimum to get heroic results. Last summer I discovered dextrose. It is incredible what that will do for stretching your scrotum skin.
Maybe this will help you.
Stretch (search Stretchmine on Newart to see my photos)
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

Thanks for the help Stretch

I have seen your pics and value your advice. I have tried some of those things for weeks on end and do not get better results. In fact I get better results taking breaks in between sessions. I may be able to double up on back to back days. But after that my results really drop off. I can not go more then a 3 days in a row. And never tried two a days. I am thinking of moving up to a larger jar or possibly an MT Sr.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Toledopumper wrote:Thanks for the help Stretch

I have seen your pics and value your advice. I have tried some of those things for weeks on end and do not get better results. In fact I get better results taking breaks in between sessions. I may be able to double up on back to back days. But after that my results really drop off. I can not go more then a 3 days in a row. And never tried two a days. I am thinking of moving up to a larger jar or possibly an MT Sr.

Don't get discouraged and push too hard.
Listen to your balls.
If they do not respond then give them a break.
Consistency is key, so don't give up, just allow a return to "normal" when you hit a plateau.
Sometimes they take many months to break through, but you'll find you reach your previous max sooner and easier. Then one day when you least expect it you blow past a previous maximum.