Get Big! pics (comments) please

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

getbigstj

Get Big! pics (comments) please

Post by getbigstj »

I started pumping this year been off and on until now. I have time to pump in my apartment now so I wanted to take advantage of pumping big. At first I used a big 1 gallon stj with way to big of an opening for beginner. the results were just bigger testicles but not a fat bloated sack. I wish I took pics to show the difference. I actively stayed on this site to find some way to get better results without buying seals or special pumping tubes. I found out about simple jar pumping, off pressure, not that time wasting assembling your own stj which is how I started. I went to walmart found the best jar possible. about a 3.5 inch opening then expands a bit. but it still pulls my apron in, I believe that slows down or has a lesser effect on getting big bloated balls haha. so I improvised and used my protein shaker jar which is basically a tube and that helped a lot. I also pumped just my balls with dick outside of jar and had good results also.i am doing some Epsom salt today(not my first time but I think I have found the right mix and water level for me) ive seen better results in shorter time,could be from pumping more effectively and often but im on a good start but any tips from the experts or new pumpers with good results will be appreciated. I don't know if its genetics or not but when I pump no matter how long I don't get that warped over pumped looking dick or balls when I tie off. but I would really like to get huge and see good swelling when I pump again more tips the better. heres some pics started on the 25th of sept. repumped until the 28th (15 min vacuum then breaks never changed routine except jars and balls only) LETS GET BIG.
Last edited by getbigstj on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
getbigstj

Re: Get Big

Post by getbigstj »

unpumped
Attachments
unpumed
unpumed
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

2hrs untied
Attachments
2hrs in untied
2hrs in untied
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

don't know what to do with the pubic bulge kills the performance of getting bulge I think
Attachments
dry pump
dry pump
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

switched the game up (wait for it)
Attachments
jars
jars
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

day and some hrs later results tied up
Attachments
jars
jars
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

2 days into pumping up now side view
Attachments
113.JPG
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

out the jar tied
Attachments
115.JPG
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

couple more 15 min session still swelling id say
Attachments
120.JPG
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

sack is maxed out now. after a couple days and breaks of pumping. took like 2 weeks off after this because I was drained of sitting and pumping just to see these results again but ive started pumping thru the week randomly for like a hr and a half total with breaks. and starting to notice I pump kinda quicker now but. I still want to get great results and look like this untied how can I do it. please offer any advice I will consider all suggestions
Attachments
134.JPG
bignlow

Re: Get Big! pics (comments) please

Post by bignlow »

You could try pumping a bit longer, say 30 mins and then have 10 mins off and you definitely need a narrower entry to prevent yourself being pulled into the tube /jar to concentrate the pump on you're balls.

Bignlow
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

Could possibly try a seal on top of your jar it is from pumptoys.com it is uunfortunate that new art does not make one seeing how we use there forums good luck and happy pumping
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Think you need a narrow longer tube to start with to get some stretch before trying to fill out.

Bignlow
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

Preciate the comments.yea how do you all feel about the seal worth it or no?
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

i had the same problem as you i bought the seal made a big difference time in tube was better with out the rim of the glass digging into you